• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

niknok= my nikname(eew) 1999.. the year the first time i fell in love..(corny)..
claui_27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

[url][/url]ahmm..aq..kc claudene name q..pnaikli q lng ..hehe..kya claui..ung 27 nman..monthsarry nmin ng bf q..un... :kiss: :cool: :wow: la lng...
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got my nick from nowhere... LOL I am no pretty but I just love the nick also the movie of Julia Roberts ;)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) =) ur certainly pretty nice nick
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my user name is bwizett>>> everytime i got a mega kill on DOta,the opposing team is Bwizett of me hehehe>>> bwizett by dah way is, well i know is getting iritated..
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got my username [b]pheencesz[/b] from my real name [i]princess[/i]
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

..my real name is [b]Precious[/b].. i put a dash between pre and cious then i changed the letter [b]c[/b] t0 [b]x[/b] and the letter [b]s[/b] to [b]z[/b].. and i capitalize the letter [b]r[/b], [b]0[/b] and [b]z[/b].. i get bored with my realname then i decide to experiment it then i came up with [b]pRe-xiOuZ[/b]...

Last edited by pRe-xiOuZ (2007-10-06 07:55:39)

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine is simple.... Mr (that part is obvious) and hip hop because anyone who knows me well, knows that I live, breath, walk, and talk hip hop (hip hop, meaning the culture...hip hop is not a genre of music) Then there is my nickname (on the sig) Lo-Ki I already explained that in some other thread, but I don't remember which one, so I'll briefly explain it again here Lo-Ki or Loki is my nickname given to me by my friends because Loki was the (Greek??) God of Mischief...I'm usually the one who gets into trouble (when I was younger, but now I'm grown up). Always joking around, and playing pranks on people, disturbing the peace in my community, etc, etc. Then, the other meaning of my nickname is that I'm also the kind of dude that doesn't like to be the center of attention (I know that sounds like exact opposite personalities---you'd have to know me personally to understand it fully), and I'm kinda that "quiet guy you gotta worry about" and I tend to stay in the background...."low key"....hence the nick, Lo-Ki :thumbsup:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its my name
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

my username creyon was from a famous dj in a radio station in our place. i really like a girl in that station who is using coloring book as her user name so the dj gave me the name creyon. thats all.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]my username creyon was from a famous dj in a radio station in our place. i really like a girl in that station who is using coloring book as her user name so the dj gave me the name creyon. thats all.[/quote] hmm..never heard that dj nweiz interesting name u got there.. =) =)
augjry
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got my username by combining my nickname 'aug' en my name .. hehe .. :) :D
Rui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ffcccc]i got my username from a friend here in friendstertalk haha[/color]
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=humandoll'RIA][quote]my username creyon was from a famous dj in a radio station in our place. i really like a girl in that station who is using coloring book as her user name so the dj gave me the name creyon. thats all.[/quote] hmm..never heard that dj nweiz interesting name u got there.. =) =)[/quote] no! :lol: i mean the dj gave me my username because i was interested with this texter on that radio station. her username is coloring book and i asked the dj to give me a name to get the attention of that girl.. anyway that story is not that interesting to know! i know.. :(
brattgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

pasali... BRATT gurl kc wen i was a baby... lhat daw ng gus2 ko dapat nkukuha ko old0 mali..hehehe...naiyak dw aq dti at d ttgil gat d nkukuha ang gus2,,, kya aun.. my m0m decided 2 c0l me BRATT...tp0s nung age 13-til now... klat na klat na BRATT ang name ko... bRATT gurl... hehehe but.. JEN isz my riL name
sarahangelica
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=alvin_bilian]Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?[/quote] same.. my real name.. but my surname is obviously not included.. :)
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]my real name is[b] KHRIX[/b] -- actually =| [b] anna Khrixtina [/b] :arrow: [b] AJ [/b] iz my cRush :wow: nickname and mine is [b] :thumbsup: KHRIX [/b] ...so...when you combine together [b] :wow: AJIXXX :wow: [/b] i put a lot of X coz i think im X rated :evil: :lol: [/align]
sexypanget25
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]-=sexypanget25=-[/align] -mah fwendzzz used to call me panget the reason why? i dunno,.. thats not a big deal anymore i like it na kze,... -and sexy'uhmmm,coz mah eyes is sexy ahahaha,.. not mah body,... :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well...i love natsume hyuuga (gakuen alice character) his sub name in the anime was "kuro neko" den wen i signed up hir i remember in the "ouran h.s host club" about dem saying cat ears...which is mimi so i combined the two forming my username "miimiinekoo" i just made it cuter by my spelling though =)
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

my username ~azure flame~, i just made it up....coz i think it sounds cool...xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just wanna ask... Please post the meaning of your username or how u got ur username. My username is my real name :Alvin Bilian. So theres no special meaning in it. How bout all of u guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy