• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 1234

give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

alyssamodesto
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

[color=maroon]invisible by ashlee simpson[/color]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

The city is at war-Cobra starship war against the weather....geez...rily hot.. =D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lenny kravitz ~ i'll be waiting [i]As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting Whenever you need me, I'll be there [/i]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Anytime by:Koda kumi[/b] [quote][i]Anyday anytime aisuru Kimochi no taisetsu sa Oshiete kureta no ooh Anyday anytime yasashii Tenshi ga niji kakete Futari wo michibiki dasu no Tereyasan tte aah Amanojaku dakedo aishiteru [b]any day any time You taught me how important love is any day any time A graceful angel sent down a rainbow to guide the two of us I know it goes against my shy nature to say so but, I love you [/b][/i][/quote] and [b]AKO'Y SABOG NA :by Mike Rap Phone =D[/b] [quote][b]Matino ang isip ko pero ako'y sabog na Alam ko ang tama at mali pero ako'y sabog na Ako ay natutuliro alam mo ba Kasi ako'y sabog na ako'y sabog na ako'y sabog na [/b][/quote] =D :thumbsup: yeah thats exactly describes me NOW =D :wallbash:
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. [b] Only One - Yellowcard [/b] [quote]I let go, there's just no one, no one like you, [i]You are my Only, my only one... [/i][/quote]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss you so much - TLC
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

low by flo-rida ehehhe :D
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

losing grip - avril lavigne (i hate emo... very much but the song hits me hard...) RUN....................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :cloud::thunder::penguin:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Angels Brought Me Here[/b] by Guy Sebastian
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Perfect[/b] by simple plan
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Angel of mine by Monica haha
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

with him-babyface :crybaby:
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Perfect by Simple Plan
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ayt now it wud be [b]Goodbye[/b] by Secondhand Serenade [spoiler][i]Maybe I'm to blame Or maybe were the same But either way I can't breathe Either way I can't breathe All I had to say is goodbye Were better off this way Were better off this way[/i][/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing to hide forgot the artist name...
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url] [align=center][b]LA LA LAND BY DEMI LOVATO!!:D[/b][/align]\ [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Only grace & more by matthew west[/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome home-coheed and cambria (il do anything for u..kill anyone for u...)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]A little too not over you..[/b] [i]david archuleta [/i] :cry:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]poetically pathetic by amber pacific[/b][/i] [i][color=green] Thinking of the words to say, I'd like to think that this was fate. Reference to a song you love, Spell confusion with a "k'" Like a star without its strings, I'm hanging here on these two wings. For that smile and those eyes...(I'm falling) If time could stop, how could I make this more poetic? When there's nothing more pathetic to be said... [/color][/i]

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-27 01:58:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy