• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 12344

give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

adeLene`18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Last edited by adeLene`18 (2008-02-05 08:17:02)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

[b]Tibok ng Puso by MYMP[/b] [quote]Ngunit di nagkatotoo, may iba kang nakita Kaya nakapagtataka, ba't ako hinahanap mo pa Kung tayo'y magkikita muli, pwede bang magtanong sayo? Ang tibok ba ng puso mo'y nagbago?[/quote] [b]Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift[/b] [quote]I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about and she's got everything that I had to live without. He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star He's the song in my car I keep singing Don't know why I do[/quote]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

i am me - lil wayne
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

same here siszst kim..teardrops on my guitar, love will lead u back and beautiful days by kyla.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

as usual. home by chris daughtry..very nice!! im currently listening ryt now.. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

michi ~ to you all by Aluto
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when your gone.. one love
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

crazy love by kim chui
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]say you miss me => by wilco[/b] :wow:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

invisible man by 98 degrees :|

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-02-19 08:26:15)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: go on girl by ne-yo :arrow: the scientist by coldplay
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. the song that would best describe me right now would have to be "My Valentine".
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

dreaming of you by selena :[ it's really a sentimental song . sewmtymx i cry everytm i hear tat one . -late at nyt wen all ta world is sleeping i stay up and tink op you and i wish on ta star tat sumwer u are tinkin op mii too . huhu :'[ it's not tat i cry juz bcoz it's so senti it's juz tat i oweiz tinkin op him *em hoping tat the guy i love tinks op mii too but it seems tat it wut not happen anymore bcoz i realize tat i lubb him ryt after he left and he had his new boo ryt now which is a not-so-close friend! :'[
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tear Drops on my guitar...( modified boy version by myself) haha lol
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

someday by nina.... Someday you’re gonna realize One day you’ll see this through my eyes By then I won’t even be there I’ll be happy somewhere Even if I cared I know you don’t really see my worth [b]You think you’re the last guy on earth [/b] Well I’ve got news for you I know I’m not that strong But it won’t take long Won’t take long 'Coz Someday someone’s gonna love me The way I wanted you to need me Someday someone’s gonna take your place One day I’ll forget about you You'll see, I won't even miss you Someday someday Right now I know you can tell I’m down and I’m not doing well [b]But one day these tears they will all run dry [/b] I won’t have to cry, sweet goodbye Coz' someday someone’s gonna love me The way I wanted you to need me Someday someone’s gonna take your place oohh.. One day I’ll forget about you [b]You'll see, I won't even miss you [/b] someday, i know someone's gonna be there Someday someone’s gonna love me The way I wanted you to need me Someday someone’s gonna take your place One day I’ll forget about you You'll see, I won't even miss you Someday someday.. oh yeah... that guy really thinks that hes the last guy on earth....kapal noh??!!=D=D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

follow your road by pauline wilson =)
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

over it I’m over your lies And I’m over your games I’m over you asking me When you know I’m not okay You call me at night And I pick up the phone And though you be tellin’ me I know you’re not alone Oh and that’s why your eyes I’m over it Your smile I’m over it Realized I’m over it, I’m over it I’m over (Chorus) Wanting you to be wanting me No that ain’t no way to be How I feel, read my lips Because I’m so over (I’m so over it) Movin’ on and it’s my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first, a little bit But now I’m so over I’m so over it I’m over your hands And I’m over your mouth Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt Oh and that’s why your world I’m over it So sure I’m over it I’m not your girl I’m over it, I’m over it I’m over (Chorus) Wanting you to be wanting me [ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ] No that ain’t no way to be How I feel, read my lips Because I’m so over (I’m so over it) Moving on and it’s my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first, a little bit But now I’m so over So over it I’m so over it (Bridge) (Oh) Don’t call, Don’t come by Ain’t no use don’t ask me why You’ll never change There’ll be no more crying in the rain No, Oh oh I’m over it (Chorus) Wanting you to be wanting me No that ain’t no way to be How I feel, Read my lips ‘Because I’m so over (I’m so over it) Movin’ on and it’s my time You never were a friend of mine Hurt at first, a little bit But now I’m so over So over it I’m so over it I’m over it Wanting you to be wanting me, No that ain’t no way to be, How I feel, read my lips Because I’m so over (I’m so over it) Movin’ on and it’s my time you never were a friend of mine Hurt at first, a little bit But now I’m so over So over it
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is why i'm hot =D
markdspark
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-icons/images/large/41.gif[/img] glamorous - fergie ( im not gay) :P maybe vindicated-by dashboard confessionals
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

piece of me --> britney spears :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy