• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 11234

give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

[b]clumsy[/b]-fergie hehehe :D :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

[b][color=#ff6699]"Fully alive" by: flyleaf.. :][/b][/color]
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[color=DodgerBlue][b]sober[/b] by pink[/color] [spoiler][color=DeepPink]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by felicitytine13 (2009-01-24 07:44:18)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hallelujah[/b] - Paramore :D:thumbsup: [i]Screaming Hallelujah!!![/i] =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]"girlfriend" by: avril lavigne.. :][/b][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2009-01-24 07:56:30)

myxblack:)ey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]unTitled[/u][/b] ---- simple plan [spoiler]I open my eyes I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light I can’t remember how I can’t remember why I’m lying here tonight And I can’t stand the pain And I can’t make it go away No I can’t stand the pain How could this happen to me I made my mistakes I’ve got no where to run The night goes on As I’m fading away I’m sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me Everybody’s screaming I try to make a sound but no one hears me I’m slipping off the edge I’m hanging by a thread I wanna start this over again So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered And I can’t explain what happened And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done No I can’t How could this happen to me I made my mistakes I’ve got no where to run The night goes on As I’m fading away I’m sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me I made my mistakes I’ve got no where to run The night goes on As I’m fading away I’m sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me[/spoiler]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Love Story[/b] - [i]Taylor Swift[/i] . . . .
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the best damn thing. -- avril lavigne. xD
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

all my life :thumbsup:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sweet sacrifice - evanescence
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy