• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 1234

give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

that's not my name - the ting tings (i'm not lei, i'm elise haha)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

[align=center][b]heels over head by boys like girls :D[/b][/align]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]who i am hates who i've been[/b] - relient k :)

Last edited by xoOox (2008-12-27 10:48:34)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Bottle it up - Sara Bareilles. I don't know why. Eh? XD
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Stars - Callalily -If only i have wings so i can fly... i wanna be w/ u for all the times... Im Just A Kid - Simple Plan Nobody Cares coz im alone, and the world is having more fun than me...
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My heart[/b] by Paramore :| I wanna he stays with me now =(
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When you're gone -Avril and Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Kasalanan ko ba by Neocolours..you guys no why when u read my confession lol
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Youre not Alone :arrow: Saosin
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when you look me in the eyes -JBs
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Bumalik ka lang by Julia Clarete[/b] :D [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I live, I breathe [spoiler][b]Ididnt deserve your grace I didnt deserve your mercy But still you took my place Because you love me And for you it wasnt enough to save my soul To set me free and make me whole You had a plan for me a destiny for my life Chorus So I live to give you glory And I breathe to give you praise You paid the ransom for me And you took away my shame You said that you delight in me And I know your word is true I live, I breathe, I love to worship you Now I receive your grace I receive your mercy Cause I wanna be like you To follow your heart And for me it wasnt enough to take your name accept your gift and remain the same I want to honor you and bless you all of my days So I live to give you glory And I breathe to give you praise You paid the ransom for me And you took away my shame You said that you delight in me And I know your word is true I live, I breathe, I love to worship you I worship you, I worship you (2x) I honor you, I honor you (2x)[/spoiler] My.Romance [spoiler][b]Look at the way the flowers bloom for You They want to show You their beauty Lord Running waters dance, You and I romance Chorus: Unto You be all the glory. Unto You be all the glory (repeat) Bridge: The angels dance around You The earth it sings about You Open up the heavens Lord Let Your Kingdom come to earth my praises all surround you my soul can't dance without you open up the heavens Lord let Your kingdom come to earth [/b][/spoiler]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]cool by gwen stefani. :][/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I miss U :arrow: Blink 182
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will be - avril lavigne
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]"If i wer a boy" by: beyonce.. :][/b][/color]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lucky ---> jason mraz and colbie cailat..=)

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-24 01:47:05)

Azuyu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Crush by David Archuleta and Crush by Mandy Moore... :D:D:D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

This is me- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas :D :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Realize by colbie cailat :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a song that describes you now.. ill be the first one to give without you by kyla :(

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy