• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 123456..6

[quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

strigh.plus
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

:thumbsup: cool bro andha
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

[b]wow..nice tricks dude's..[/b] ;) thanks for sharing.. :eh:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice dude! :o
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

andha this is great men i like the collection,, + one repu for u... :eh: :ninja: :D btw is the clock auto??? what i mean is do i have to set it in our standard time???

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-02-08 05:57:38)

noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool flash dude :o
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is so cool..but I cant use because im using V3 of addbox function. I hope u could provide also for those using addbox V3. pls..pls...pls...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok it stays here then, more scripty than addy <- not even a word. :wallbash: Nice submissions bro! +1 for you. OffTopic: @sir kirksydney, is k69 down? can't access the site. :crybaby:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-08 11:09:38)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hmmm... Why can't i see ur preview? :crybaby:
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! very nice andHa! =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice trick bro andha,,pus +repufor you,,kip it up, =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]Hmmm... Why can't i see ur preview? :crybaby:[/quote] you can see the trick in the preview page..just refresh it buddy... =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow nice one!!! :d
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thx so much guys for ur replies. and the reput :D :thumbsup: [quote][align=center][b]FIRST POST EDITED ![/b][/align][/quote] i did mistake with the code. i've fixed it. inform me if u find any error. thx again guys.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=cLsC_101™]Hmmm... Why can't i see ur preview? :crybaby:[/quote] you can see the trick in the preview page..just refresh it buddy... =)[/quote] Ohhhh. Ok. :D OMG. My profile hangs. Is it I.E. compatible? :(

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-02-09 02:15:52)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™][quote=lordheinz][quote=cLsC_101™]Hmmm... Why can't i see ur preview? :crybaby:[/quote] you can see the trick in the preview page..just refresh it buddy... =)[/quote] Ohhhh. Ok. :D OMG. My profile hangs. Is it I.E. compatible? :([/quote] its compatible on all browsers dude...
khey88
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! cool codes andha.... kip it up :thumbsup:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=j0hnc3na][quote=cLsC_101™][quote=lordheinz] you can see the trick in the preview page..just refresh it buddy... =)[/quote] Ohhhh. Ok. :D OMG. My profile hangs. Is it I.E. compatible? :([/quote] its compatible on all browsers dude...[/quote] Ohhh. Yeah I get it. Thanks! :cool:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharin :D
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

COOL!!! :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:22

[ 11 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy