• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1234566

[quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

do we hav to paste the addbox that u hav given in the 1st page?
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

tha's cool, but you the code for hide friendster panel bacause my panel have 2. plzzzz?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]andha this is great men i like the collection,, + one repu for u... :eh: :ninja: :D btw is the clock auto??? what i mean is do i have to set it in our standard time???[/quote] iap. the clock will automatically follow the time in ur pc. :D thx for the repu btw. :D [quote=samilbzz]do we hav to paste the addbox that u hav given in the 1st page?[/quote] if u don't have any add box script in ur external js, u need that code. but, if u have one, just paste the code inside the onloadhandler. [quote=dna765mb]tha's cool, but you the code for hide friendster panel bacause my panel have 2. plzzzz?[/quote] what panel r u talking about? :rolleyes:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

buddy dont you have any transparent buds? coz i got colored bg and and i dont want to have the white appearance of the navigations..
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i've answered it in the regional forum. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ il just wait then buddy..thank you so much... =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]CODES UPDATED DUE TO BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED IN MY RIPWAY ACCOUNT. SORRY FOR THIS INCONVINIENCE[/b][/align][/quote]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gee, bandwidth exceed?? awts! :wallbash: hope to fix it soon sir.. @offtopic sir andha, dont forget my request..hehehe! :lol:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Cool!
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]^ il just wait then buddy..thank you so much... =)[/quote] [b]DONE[/b] bro! [quote][align=center]first post updated ![/align][/quote]
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :D
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice flash add-on bro, are u have flash template for flash overlay? ;] check my 1'st flash overlay :arrow: [url=http://www.friendster.com/22675865]Click Here[/url]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]off topic[/b] i've seen it, but i couldn't see anything except clock and viewer counter. :paranoid:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hei on what broswer do these works? because their arnt workin on mine.. :)
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing mate...ang also thanks for the update:thumbsup:
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so cool!!! =) :thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rish_22[/b] the flash will work in any browser which has flash player installed in the system. :D
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool.... :thumbsup:
Visionsz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey bro why is the preview not working?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy