• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1123456

[quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

nice post! thanks for sharing! =D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

niec flash i really like the fugure navigation with white version its so cool.. thanks 4 sharing it
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thx guys. collection will be added A.S.A.P :D
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!!
KUTiNG . O4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] -- NICE POST :]] =) [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing [i]kuya [/i] :lol:
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing bro...... allow me to try it :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Not only cool looking, but nice tool as well! Great ideas!:thumbsup:
akiew
» n00b
1969-12-31

lil;lggggg
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool. i'll try these. thanks for sharing :D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool. i'll try these. thanks for sharing :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Exellent)
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@akiew and .L. two of you is spamming @topic nice nyahaha keep sharin':):thumbsup:
n0quit
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir can u teach me how to make that kind of navigation or can u just teach me how to erase friendster logo and ur name on that (sorry) or do you have a plain rotating navigation with out logo and ur name sry its not that good when u look in your profile having others name on yours!
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool navigations!! you're really great! haha!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeahh!! the black navi is cool!:D
Chee_M27
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: very helpful to me.. thanks andha! =)

Last edited by Chee_M27 (2008-05-01 05:15:56)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=n0quit]sir can u teach me how to make that kind of navigation or can u just teach me how to erase friendster logo and ur name on that (sorry) or do you have a plain rotating navigation with out logo and ur name sry its not that good when u look in your profile having others name on yours![/quote] i just only can provide u how to make it transparent without deleting the logo and my name. because that is the design, i need to redesign it to remove the logo. and i don't think i can do it now.
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: ..just wanna ask you sir andha..why that if i click home or any link in your flash navigation it doesnt work.? nothing happen,,grrrrr, help me please.. BTW,nice flash huh..i like it all,,

Last edited by jaylo1331 (2008-05-04 07:55:31)

n0quit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]i just only can provide u how to make it transparent without deleting the logo and my name. because that is the design, i need to redesign it to remove the logo. and i don't think i can do it now.[/quote] sir thx, its ok you dont nid to redesign it can you tell me how to make it transparent and if its transparent this means that your name looks like nothing on it! aw bad english lol anyway thx, or can you post it for others also
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:32

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy