• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1..123456

[quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

[align=center][i][color=#FF66CC]Thanks for sharing this one hepls a lot to other members too[/color][/i][/align]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

^ u are welcome. i see ur posts in almost every topic. :D
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi, ive been using your flash navigation for about a week now, its working fine in the first few days but now nothing happens when i click on it. i use the rotating one.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]hi, ive been using your flash navigation for about a week now, its working fine in the first few days but now nothing happens when i click on it. i use the rotating one.[/quote] the rotating one is very sensitive. u have to click the part of the text. and my bad have made it too thin. sorry for that.
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

glad to hear its working fine. by the way, my nav is still not trnasparent with the code you gave andha. i hope we can get an update so that we dont have to precisely point at the text. tthe best nav ive used, thanks!

Last edited by sickofyou (2008-05-18 08:13:38)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]yes, even if i click the text multiple times, still wont work, maybe its just me having this problem.[/quote] iap. i saw urs just now. and the nav was working fine.
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. bro andha.. i will try it right away..:penguin:
sky9693
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid::paranoid:umm.. i have a question.. since the js linker just updated and i need to paste it in my onload handler, should i also erase the css injection?? if not then what should i do? i know its quite simple, but since im a noob :crybaby:, i dont know what to do for now.. thanks for sharing and thanks in advance.. :D
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ you should use the addbox function,, no need to erase your css,,
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sky9693]:paranoid::paranoid:umm.. i have a question.. since the js linker just updated and i need to paste it in my onload handler, should i also erase the css injection?? if not then what should i do? i know its quite simple, but since im a noob :crybaby:, i dont know what to do for now.. thanks for sharing and thanks in advance.. :D[/quote] this flash has nothing to do with css. like havier said, just use the add box function. the latest linker won't mess it :D
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i make a request here sir? if so, how about that rotating black background navigation, but the fonts are dark yellow so it would fit in my profile.. thanks in advance sir.. =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]echodc[/b] okay. can u give the detail hexcolor code ? i'll try to make one for u.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

andHa..I can not see the preview only get a black screen in IE7 and it shows done with errors :wallbash:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]okay. can u give the detail hexcolor code ? i'll try to make one for u.[/quote] its #FDD017 - font.. and #000000 for the background... thanks.. thanks! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by echodc (2008-06-21 22:21:04)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so kewl! :O [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
dark-knight87
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bobcbar[/b] thx bob for the info, since i don't have IE7, i couldn't check. but now, i have problem with the linker. i'll fix the problem soon. thx bob. if u wish to see the nav. u can go to this thread. http://theftalk.com/t21124-%7BAdd-Ons%7D-Koleksi-Flash-Untuk-Profile-Kamu-(Update).html [b]echodc[/b] i can't promise. but i'll try :eh:
maiyaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where will i put it?
pispot_satu
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice bro....... thanks for share :D........... :thumbsup: :D :D :D
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok, tnx for the try! =) thanks so much sir! :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]LINKS CHANGED (July 6th)[/b] [/align][/quote] Now, i will provide you the link to download the flash. So, you can upload it yourself, and this way will reduce the bandwidth exc

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy