• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

:crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

rhenier
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

other one is ef~tale of memories....:crybaby: thanks ezil!! i wanna watch all animes that u suggested... thanks!! my next target is... school days...=D
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

anime that make me cry.. hmm.. :arrow: shuffle :arrow: fruit basket
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..aw..the last ep of death note where Light died..actually, i ddnt cry..my eyes are watering.hehe
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fushigi Yuugi .. ..nah ! i really cried a lot for this anime.. :crybaby: ..i can't remember other anime that made me cry.
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yuugi Ayashino Ceres Bokura ga ita  =(
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo =( :crybaby: i cried b/c it ended it was so gooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]Fushigi Yugi... I don't know what episode's' bec I was very young then... [/b][/color]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chobits.. :wasted: im not sure if its ep 25 or 26.. ^^ that touched my heart.. *sob* *sob*
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tsubasa Chronicles Uh and... Clannad!! T___T Poor Fuko-chan~!!!!

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-06 04:10:38)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

GOOD! :thumbsup: my name is.. [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1215/1215696w5bzlkulcx.gif[/img][/url]
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]BOKURA GA ITA!!![/align]:crybaby:
000chris000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bokura ga ita 
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Chobits, Clamp School, && The Prince of Tennis.. Oh! They're so many of them.. I'm such a crybaby.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

when the chincada cries
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^seriously? :lol: I just finished that last night. I didn't cry, but I guess the ending for it is one of those kind of moments =| [quote=ezil2007]Kanon - Makoto's Final moment with Kyon v2 Clannad - Fuuko's Final moment on school[/quote] the same, both are good. You will laugh alot of the times for both series. And it's also good if you want to watch something that'll make you cry, especially with Kanon, for me, it wasn't just makoto's final moment. there were several tear-jerking, heart-crushing moments in just that 1 season =(
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm... Inuyasha and Yakitate!! Japan...and also Mirmo de pon....
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]^seriously? :lol: I just finished that last night. I didn't cry, but I guess the ending for it is one of those kind of moments =|[/quote] i cried when maebara died on the 4th ep, but then he live and died again....so i feel silly and stupid crying for him :redface:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Spirited away.:cry::thumbsup:
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]AYASHI NO CERES and BASILISK.. [/b] hehe..:D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: cardcaptor sakura :arrow: tsubasa chronicles :arrow: naruto :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:52

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy