• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

:crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

:arrow:[b]fushigi yuugi and maria-sama ga miteru~![/b] [i]but the anime i cried the most was [/i][b]MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU![/b] [i]i even got a cold for 1 week because i cried[/i] [b](the last part was very emotional when Sachiko's grandmother died)[/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

hey *i'm new here* one piece i think. the most : chopper's history. it's very sad. do you think so?
darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh! my god i dont remember hehehe
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hotaru no Haka.... That very tragic :crybaby:
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yamato nadeshiko=( coz i never got to see the ending:crybaby::crybaby: waaa!!!!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]Spirited away[/b] :arrow:[b]whisper of the Heart[/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] jigoku shoujo! the ending in 1st season and second season![/b]
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Fruit vasket and Peach girl :crybaby:[/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eureka seven is te saddest anime for me
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i still vividly remember when i was 11 yrs old i watched this cartoon in title Georgie...damn it really made me cry...[/b]
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

One Piece.... When it showed how they were when they were young..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Blood + is one.. When the time that Saya died.. Then, Fushigi Yugi - when Tamahome came back to Miaka..the end.. and Also.. Cardcaptor Sakura - when Shaoran confess his feelings to Sakura.. Both of them made me because of joy...:crybaby:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Endings of Doraemon So sad =(
Lala197
» n00b
1969-12-31

Code Geass's ending :cry: Lulu's dead :crybaby:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]BLEACH.=)I just forgot teh episode.[/color][/b]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ woaw bleach? @TOPIC: see post #146
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

5 centimeters per second
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vampire knight and Clannad :crybaby:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Romeo x Juliet[/b] it made me cry in the ending it was so sad they had to die :crybaby:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fetty]:penguin: my name is fetty=) add to meshit:):):):):):):):):):):):):):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: :P:P:P:P:P :eh::eh::eh::eh:[/quote] [b][color=blue]Spam alert? :question: @T An addition : Flame of recca . =)[/color][/b]

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-10-24 01:08:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:28

[ 9 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy