• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 123456789101112..12

:crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

J-pop
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

yes, chronicle of wings :crybaby: :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Oooh, Chronicle of the wings, yeah.. I sort of cried, lol...oh and Naruto's episode 109, too..and during the narutoVSsasuke fight..when they talked and talked and talked at the falls..naruto can be so sensitive..
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kingdom Heart of course... :(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Not actually an anime in terms but =)) Hmmm... Anime that made me cry (not)? Legend of the condor hero. Aya Shino Ceres. Curious Play. Samurai X directors cut. Air
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

deathnote.! Darn. kira died. =(
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. anime?.. nah.. but a couple of manga made me cry.. Ichigo 100% Video Girl Ai
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The death of Gaara in Naruto Shippuden.. :( It didn't made me cry... but it's the saddest part for me and because Gaara is my favorite anime character...
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]some parts in fruits basket and samurai X OVA and Tsubasa Chronicles[/b] :crybaby:
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have too : this is the list 1. Episode 20 and final episode Voltes V 2. Elfen Lied ( I think every episode make me gloomy ) coz the song Lilium? or its tragic story, maybe! 3. Air Final Episode at the Shrine 4. Neon Genesis Evangelion episode when Ayanami Rei II's died and final eps. Air. The Death of Misato, NERV was attacked by SEELE 5. Samurai X Director's Cut when 3 sister covered Shinta from Bandit, and then they're killed ....Shinta you just small kid.....live shinta 6.Samurai X Reflection The Death of Kenshin Himura under the cherry blossom with Kaoru 7. Metropolis Movie the ending with the song I can't stop loving you! 8. SeLAIN eps. 13...... I'm Inside of People who know my existance (If I don't wrong) 9. Jin Roh Movie ending scene. 10. Honey and Clover season 2 ending. 11. Ayashi no Ceres and Fushigi Yuugi. :(:cry::crybaby:
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

aside from Voltes V! One piece also made me cry,it is where Going merry (Imagine a boat with a spirit) is asking for forgiveness that he can't go on for another adventure with Luffy and the crew.
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]One Piece. I forgot what Episode.. I'll search it first. =D[/quote] have you seen episode 310 "A Friend Approaches from the Sea! The Straw Hat Crew's Strongest Bonds" where Luffy, after finally defeating Rob Lucci, is unable to move after his battle. The Franky Family, along with the Galley La Company, Yokozuna, and Oimo and Kaashi are still alive after their Buster Call encounter. When all hope seems lost, the Straw Hats hear a familiar voice that tells them to jump into the sea; the Going Merry. episode 311 "The Crew's Great Escape! The Victor's Path is for the Pirates" With the arrival of Going Merry, the Straw Hats make their great escape from Enies Lobby. Thanks to Sanji, and his clever strategy of closing the Gate of Justice, the Marines are unable to get a shot on Merry. The crew fights off the remaining cannon barrage, and finally give their thanks to Merry. and lastly episode 312 "Thank You Merry! The Sea of Separation in the Snow" As the crew make their way back to Water 7, they meet the Galley-La Company sailing out to greet them. The Going Merry cracks under its own weight, and the crew say their farewells as they give Going Merry a Viking funeral, finally putting it to rest. Wow I've senn this many times and still makes me cry...
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naruto :cry:
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Girl from hell..last and 2nd last chapter..:|
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia][font=comic sans ms]fate/stay night .. huhu .. :crybaby:[/color][/font][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Death Note-when L died :crybaby:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

card captor sakura. i cried when li said goodbye to sakura:cry:
akihellcove18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Kanon - Makoto's Final moment with Kyon v2 Clannad - Fuuko's Final moment on school Air - Nevermind, My mind tortured and confused bout the story than BAWWWWling (crying)[/quote] Yeah, I agree Fuuko's chapter make me cry coz it really sad when nobody remember you isnt it?
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akihellcove18][quote=ezil2007]Kanon - Makoto's Final moment with Kyon v2 Clannad - Fuuko's Final moment on school Air - Nevermind, My mind tortured and confused bout the story than BAWWWWling (crying)[/quote] Yeah, I agree Fuuko's chapter make me cry coz it really sad when nobody remember you isnt it?[/quote] yah it is!fuuko made lots of friends when she were still sleeping but she lost it all(except tomoya and company)after she woke up :crybaby:
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]ayashi no ceres... fruits basket... :crybaby:[/color][/b][/align]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,[b]Fushigi Yuugi[/b] made me cry back then.. the part where Nuriko, Chiriko, Hotohori and Mitsukake died.. :D [spoiler]woot.. i onced watched Ayashino Ceres but it didn't made me cry.. hehe i wonder why you guys cried for that..[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-06 01:21:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy