• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

:crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

kira-sama
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

kanon. bokura ga ita :lol::lol: fushigi yugi. fruits basket.

Last edited by kira-sama (2008-05-31 08:45:38)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

fushigi yuugi..the death of nuriko
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

fushigi yugi..i lost a lot of precious tears! death note and the law of ueki..^^
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]TOP 2:[/b] :penguin:[b]BOKURA GA ITA[/b] (every episode.. err! Ü) :penguin:[b]DEATH NOTE[/b]
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naruto
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kanon-when sawatari makot/the fox died... Clannad the Movie-when Nagisa died.. hahaha! A lot of death,,, xP
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey,,were the same..mine is the movie samurai X where Kenshin died..it makes me cry:crybaby:[/b][/align]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nothing . . i only watch baki the grappler . .
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Chobits - last episode[/color][/b] :crybaby:
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

fushigi yugi, deat note..many i think i don't want the story to end..
~ Psychephilia ~
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm... Full metal Alchemist... the death scene .. xxx's daughter <--- I forgot his name :lol: , made this scene so touchful...
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Itachi's death :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mmm...... Kanon - when Ayu disappear suddenly hiks...that''s really sad! Clannad - when fuuko disappear... Sola - when matsuri and Yutto disappear.... :crybaby: _________________________ [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/AnimeRoxs/chronicle.jpg[/img]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fushi gi yugi Gin ban kaleidoscope and... bokura ga ita!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing! :lol::lol: i don't cry that easily when it's anime!
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Clannad, Kanon 2006 ,Air and especially EF~ tales of memories... to those who didn't watch yet EF~tales of memories... I recommend to you that you should watch it because it has a good impact on the people... you will see after you watch the whole episodes... It has 13 episodes and yet it is great it can teach you how to be ________________ spoiler honest...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]bokura Ga ita... boys be... And, fushigi yuugi...[/b] :cry:
PhRey
» n00b
1969-12-31

One piece... the episode about the dog who showed his loyalty to its master... by guarding the house even its master already died.... T_T
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ginban kaleidoscope shonen onmyouji fushigi yugi ayashi no ceres i just remember those... :D
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the most anime/manga sad story or top 1 s anime na pinakamalungkot na palabas is clannad...^^ sumunod lng poh ung air and cannon 2006...^^

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-06-25 20:51:06)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: do you ever cry over sad anime ending? :) hehehe..... i have........ :arrow: samurai x-directors cut :arrow: ayashi no ceres N MANY OTHERS TO COME ..... :P how 'bout u?? :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy