• ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 1234

they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

nope.:D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

[color=hotpink]yes! i've done it.. but i promise that i will never do it again! waaaaaaaaaah![/color]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah,, for me its true "having a new one makes you easier to move on and to forget a person easily"..=) and yes,, i've done it already.. eventhough i know its wrong..:D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dnt know.. maybe no, it wouldn't help.. thats what im doing ryt now but still at the end of the day, he's still the last person im thinking about..=|
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i kinda did..bt it ddnt work at first bt i tried to do it agen it works d second time wif a diff. guy..^^
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i do agree.! but i dont doit.. or experience it.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will never do it...
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :( never.. =| :D
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I guess not, I'll just wait until the feeling is gone and the new one arrives. because If I use another person it will be called "Offensive" Rebound :lol:

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-15 13:01:45)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. no. why?.. i dont want to forget her i can i handle the pain of losing her..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmmmm..yes i would if that's the only way to lessen my pain (since there's no drugs for broken hearts)..sound selfish??=| but who knows,eventually, i might fall for that "someone"..=)
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no! for me, that's so unfair... just imagine if you're the one being used...ouch...:/
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I tried doing this. though I know it`s a bad thing. It worked, anyway. I kinda liked the person I used.
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah!!! I totally agree.. but never tried..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. its bad.. ive already try finding someone inplace of my someone but i cant really forget him.. besides its hard.really hard.. =|
jeN_dbigaiz!
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0o0o.. i wud rather die it naturally..
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...they say u'll end up hurting somebody when u do this but sometimes its just much easier to forget if you will love someone else..not to just use him but love him more that u loved ur x...:)...coz sometimes we need to make sacrifices for a better ending....:):)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i agree, i've done it before. but only once.
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree. Fling style ahihi Only at net :] I'm going to do it. lol
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha i have done this thing, using someone to forget my ex but it didnt work and i end up hurting the guy that i used...:cry: but i talk to him bout what i really feel and were good friends now...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:36

[ 13 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy