• ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 1234

they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

maybe.... it depends on the situation....
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

no! why use other people? that's bad!=)
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

frankly speaking, you're such a loser if you do that.
liptonicetea
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. [b]Did you know how to figure right from wrong? [/b] [i]peace....[/i]:P
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. it's not good.. coz it means ur just using that person to forget about the past.. he/she is considered as a "rebound".. and that really hurts, esp. when he/she really loves you.. and in the end, you might hurt him/her.. :crybaby: so sad.. im considered as a rebound girl.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i did.. and it didnt work. we end up as enemies
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!. lol. i'm not a user!. i don't want people to be [i]"panakip butas"[/i].
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it is very unfair to the person you have used . . unfair to yourself . . its like cheating on an examinations . .
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If the other person loves you as you are, you should give him/her a chance... Maybe that other person is the right guy/girl for you and not the other one who you were trying to forget.. :D
sayurii
» n00b
1969-12-31

a big no. coz forgetting someone is not easy let your heart heals and find another. not using them.=)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

u can forget the old one and move on but, u cant use someone who u can hurt and will hurt u even more if u do not love the new one... get in guyz? my english is way off..hihi
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

time heals all wound . . it takes time . . just 4give and 4get . . everyone deserves to be happy . .
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

isnt work for me :D usually try searching activity as much as i can.. or go wit my fwenz play wit my pet.
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think using other people is [b]BAD[/b] :thumbsdown: ... There are a lot of other things you can do to forgot sum1 =) ... Beware if you do this... u might get KARMA =D ... hehehe :D

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-13 07:48:37)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]disagree![/b]:thumbsdown: der r lots of different ways on how to forget someone! but never use a person just to move on.. u're not just fooling him/her u're fooling urself more! and obviously, it's not the best way! if you really want to forget someone, get over it! move on! duh! don't be so dummy crying baby! :lol: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-15 01:48:10)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red] [b] no not a good idea. because the person you are using really loves you because she/he does. for me, that's selfishness. and believe in karma! [/color][/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will not use another person its just it will lead that i will be a bad person i wil just hurt him/her if i will use him/her just to forget my a person
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no don't use person just 2 forget someone, that's useless, & u can hurt someone...=)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well. i think that won't work. coz i've experienced it before. ~~
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

That would be unfair, both to you and that person. You're simply taking him/her for granted, and it's like you're toying with his/her feelings. That just makes you a coward sometimes. And who knows, you don't know how much it could hurt to the person you're trying to forget, especially when he/she has started to love you as well.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy