• ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 12344

they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

snowdrop12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

no! thats useless ,,, bt u can use computer, cp, etc/ but never shalt use a person ^^ :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

hmm...good idea. Anyway it's not unfair to the person because when you say you'll forget your ex/someone by using him it means that you'll love him as much as you love the number 1. Sorry, I'm not used in speaking english.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried that and it didn't work.. it just added the pain i first felt.. =(
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is it that bad??? i tried doin it actually...but i ended up falling inlove with that person that helped me to move on
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not that bad if you're heart is open to love a new person.. but if your just gonna use someone like a "panakip butas" (in tagalog) then it would be unfair for both of you..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..thats no good.. we can feel more confused with another person..
anthony13
» n00b
1969-12-31

I often do that but honestly it doesn't work for me, sometimes having another person is not the solution in forgetting somebody else...
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not true coz u will be alone in ur bed u will keep of thinking bout him agaon.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

big no...no.. you'll just both be hurt... it doesnt work... if u still love your ex.. then be it..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont use other person just to forget em... its bad...u may hurt the person you're using when they find it out..
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it might be wrong, but in the second thought, maybe it'll help... =D and maybe i'll learn how to love her when i know her well.. :wallbash:

Last edited by closedeyeswillseenothing (2008-04-03 11:55:48)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,yeah you can forget someone because of someone.. but think about it tfirst, the person you used will be hurt too.,? how about if you were that person.,? ;)
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ i tried it... +_+ so many times... +_+ i become timer =D +_+ but it doesnt work +_+ i always end up saying... " i still love him" :crybaby: +_+ :kiss:
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

reminds me of my friend's situation He looked for a new girl to forget about the old one and now that their happy the old girl wants him back hahahaha =D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]no... that will be unfair to that person..[/b][/color]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i've done it. . cause i can't force him to love me as what i want him to do. . it's always end up in the word [b]friends[/b]
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KyleSt3r]reminds me of my friend's situation He looked for a new girl to forget about the old one and now that their happy the old girl wants him back hahahaha =D[/quote] how sad for the old one...:( @topic: maybe it myt help u forgt bout the old one but stil.. it may hurt you..
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it may help you forget the old one but, i don't think we need to use another person hurt ourself again... +_+
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yah agree. :thumbsup: you will never forget someone until you find someone else..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 11 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy