• ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 11234

they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

to be honest, people who use others for their own advantages are cruel & disrespectful. i would never do such a thing. EVER.
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

oh.. no, no, no... that's just plainly wrong.. and plus, by that i'm not only hurting mahself but also the person i used... :crybaby:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No no no no way. No no no no way. =D That will be so unfair for the person you're gonna use. Have mercy. Although, I tried it. Bad. Bad. =| And it's kinda effective. :P Still, a no no. It just turned out that I'm still in love with my past for the fact that I used a person just to forget him. =| :penguin:
sheil_van
» n00b
1969-12-31

no !!!!! I never want to make someone hurts .
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. It'll make dat person feel hurt =( I don't want do dat..
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. to forget someone.. falling inlove with someone else is ok.. move on.. life is too short..
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe... it depends on the situation.. i did not do it....
sick
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried 8 2... 8 really wont work..
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I won't. Having someone just for the sake of forgetting your ex is really not a good idea, you're only going to hurt him/her.
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]no.. it's not good.. coz it means ur just using that person to forget about the past.. he/she is considered as a "rebound".. and that really hurts, esp. when he/she really loves you.. and in the end, you might hurt him/her.. so sad.. im considered as a rebound girl..[/quote] yeah im agree with u .. tat wat my ex done to me rite nw... at 1st... i din reli love him... im scared to love him cox of experince with my othr ex... bout now.. whem i reli falling in love with him... he use the bad way to hurt me badly.... now is 1 yrs we break oredi... he oso got new gf... im stil single & hurt... & even we got contact each othr as a frens... but seem like hard me to forget wat he have done to me but i never hate him....
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yup..use another people to forget him..but at the end,the people i used mostly be my bf[/b] only the new one can make we forgot the past..:thumbsup:
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's pretty cruel but yes! (gosh! i'm so selfish.) but i will do my best to show how much i love him pretending his the one that i love. :crybaby::(
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: honestly.. it's easier to move on wen there's sm1 new.. :penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe, it depends on d situation though. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..i will not do that ..that hurts.. :cry:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No~ I'm not that meanie~~ hehe~~ I just 4get him by my self~~=):thumbsup:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. i won't...:|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » they say the easiest way to forget someone is to have a new one.. do u agree??? have u done it???

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:17

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy