• ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 12344

eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

babyzchen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

I heard it before, it was released on myx or MTV... I prefer the RJA remix and the Travis baker version.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

I love that song!T-Pain and Flo Rida rocks that song out!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I LOVE it. :] The song makes me dance. :lol:
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

i said nice i don't really like or dislike it....:thumbsup::thumbsdown:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's nice.... this song is the no.1 song in TRL for a month...
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

really good baby ! [i]apple bottom jeans boots with a fur the whole club was looking at her she hit the flo next thing you know shawty got low low low low [/i] hahaha
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:..yeah i love that song ..coincidental, im actually listening to it right now.! freaki! :) ..yeah it does make u jive
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Waah.. very love that song.. We already dance and that's our music.. very nice.. :D
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah! i so love that song!:D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i actually hate it especially the "boots with the fur" thing.. but the more i hear it..the more i'm loving it...:lol::lol:
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]addicting!i love it![/b]
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Shorty got low, low, low low...[/i] [b]for the win![/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its nice... i appreciate that song...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i really like the song... Flo Rida and T-Pain :eh:
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like it too.. i first heard it when i saw the movie "Step Up 2: The Streets" We made a dance for it, I like it. But it kinda gets old once in a while.
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ehehhe.. i agree to all of you guys.. these song is so popular right now.. =) and i do really like it.. cause me and my classmates choreograph steps for this song.. :o
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love this song. it has been off the hook in trl for like a month. =|
annamayshel
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love dis music... it makes me dance.... hahahaha.... l
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

dang..course its goood...:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy