• ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 11234

eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Don't kill me for this:- [spoiler]Nya~ The truth is, I really hate it :lol: I mean the beat This song can be heard everyday in my school :wasted: And it makes me deaf :lol: Ya really, i hate it :lol: No matter in what version.amf. :crybaby: [/spoiler]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

i love it. :thumbsup:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: hate it! :thumbsdown: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think that this song is really good the first time that i heard this song it made my booty wanna shake hahahah even though i don't have any rhythm.. hehe
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's Good:question:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i love this song..especially the bisaya version..:lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i thin that is good song . . . . .
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's Good! =):thumbsup:
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

low...it is really good song
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's a good song. :thumbsup: [/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:) nice 4 me... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:31

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy