• ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 1234

eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

love it. :wow:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

If you love this Music then listen to it's Chipmunks Version [url=http://generator.fileave.com/songs/AlvinandtheChipmunks-Low.mp3][b][Download][/b][/url]
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

really good :thumbsup: i love this song
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lub that song..! t-pain and florida.. lub them...=)
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like the song makes me bob my head whenever i go to bars :cool: :eh:
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it and the wet girl with red top.... =D
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's Nice....
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] nice :D [b][/b]
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i lyk LOW.. it made me dance if i hear it![/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its really good.! [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) thanks for my siggy.!
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its good casue it has been shown to step up 2.. and i really like it
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's not really my fave but it's go0d... uhmm, what do you call it... yeah, nakaka-LSS... (Last s0ng syndr0me) haha :lol: :thumbsup:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it was really good! darn. it makes me dance!! :lol:
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! i love to dance with this song!
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's nice but i choose the travis barker remix.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i really love it.. love dancing to that song.. really up beat ahehe ;) [i] i like also songs with t-pain on it wahehe :lol:[/i]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's really good..but it's kinda 'laos' na e
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

seriously, i like this song but i prefer brokencyde's version. :)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love it..haha actuali i sing it evrytime.. d first tym i heard it evn my frends complain olredi coz dey olweiz hir me sing it or murmur it at least hahaha i like the its rock version and d chipmunk version.. soo funny (chip ver) :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool :thumbsup: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 13 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy