• ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 1234

eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

I still prefer this version for some reason... [flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2CA7EDBP0&Autoplay=0[/flash]
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

[b]Really good=)[/b] [b]I love it:wow:[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yeah. I really like it. I listen over && over again in my ipod.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]Really good for me.. it makes me wanna dance! =D[/color][/b]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]This[/i] [b]SONG [/b][i]is cool.[/i] :thunder:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i guess the tune kinda embeds this song on your head...haha=D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love that song. it makes me dance! :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really love this song! cause the beat, it makes me dance! :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!,. everytime i hear that song!., it makes me dance!. haha. lol
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have to admit that I love this song. It's just kinda fresh. :penguin:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No offense, but I dun liek it. [spoiler]It sucks.[/spoiler]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]so nice! it makes me dance! haha.. ;):thumbsup: [/color][/i][/align]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I like the Alvin & The chipmunks ver. =D[/b]
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like the screamo version lols
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I like it specially the beat and the intro xDD
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nothing beats the Low Travis Barker Remix. :penguin: If you don't appreciate Flo Rida's rap. At least appreciate the drum remix of Travis. =D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-03 10:33:06)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's good.. I start dancing whenever I hear it. :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

its nice........
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

really luv it,!!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A few weeks after twas release I admit[b] loving[/b] the song .. but now it's just[i] irritating[/i] to hear :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eist!! just want to know what all of you think about the song LOW by FLO-RIDA.. by the way i REALLY LIKE IT!! :D its really good..i do dance if i hear this song..=)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:55

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy