• ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 123456..6

songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

eheads87
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

scars of falling heart by typecast...
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Thunder - boys lyks girls one and only or your song - PNE den... some of the songs of secondhand senerade
jen0495
» n00b
1969-12-31

misery business- paramore (acoustic version) :P

Last edited by jen0495 (2008-05-27 15:58:20)

lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you and i by jason mraz..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Lake of Fire" by Nirvanna (MTV Unplugged) Open spoiler for the video performance [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=quZ5rE8ujcA[/youtube][/spoiler]
--B412@T--
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wind of change ><><>>< scorpions
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to my Life ACOUSTIC version-Simple plan
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SEVEN YEARS (Acoustic version) [b]SAOSIN[/b] :)
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

well take me away by lifehouse
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Kiss Me (Acoustic) - Sixpence None The Richer :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Top 5 picks:[/b] [b]1. Letters To You - FINCH 2. Spring Nicht - TOKIO HOTEL 3. Transparent - WALTZ REPRISE 4. Only One - YELLOWCARD 5. Hallelujah (Paramore cover) - PHIL SCHAWEL[/b] [b]^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-17 23:53:27)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Always be my baby by David Cook..nice song rendition!:thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she will be loved (acoustic)- maroon 5. love it!
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maganda pkingan sa mga acoustics kadalasan mga alternativ rock.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ur guardian angel - rja :arrow: ur song - pne :arrow: u're beautiful - james blunt :arrow: sorry na - pne :arrow: gitara - pne :arrow: b4 i let u go - * :D :arrow: i'm yours - jason mraz =)=)=) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hands down-dashboard confessional =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) Seven years - saosin acoustic version
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Eagle - Hotel California Muse - Unintended
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Time After Time[/b] [i]by[/i] [u]Saosin or Quietdrive[/u].:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy