• ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 1123456

songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

..hmmm.. got to say jam by MYMP
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Wherever You Will Go- The Calling And This is Home-Switchfoot :thumbsup:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

akoy sayo ikay sakin- I Axel
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mc Fly's You've got a friend =):thumbsup:
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat ive done.. =)
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hAnNah.t0t]Your Song - Parokya Ni Edgar "I'll Take One Step Away 'Cause I Find Myself Coming Back To You My One And Only One And Only You" Such A Nice Song![/quote] I want this as well. I get "kilig" with it. Haha.
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aileen01]acoustic version of face down by redjumpsuit apparatus[/quote] ^ same wid me ! :D Also : - All that I've got ( acc version) by The Used - There Is by Box Car Racer =)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the man who sold the world - NIRVANA
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url] [b]hello beautiful -jonas brothers.:D.[/b] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Time of your life[/i] :arrow: Green Day :thumbsup: [/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Forevermore - Side A
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Your Guardian Angel[/b]... :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

faint of heart- coheed and cambria
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No Ordinary Love[/b] - MYMP :thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

acoustic version of i'm yours by jason mraz i like that song, it makes me feel good inside and less violent :smoke:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]rough draft[/b] - yellowcard :thumbsup: better together - jack johnson waiting on an angel - ben harper full fat - newton faulkner so yesterday - amber pacific cover
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awake - secondhand serenade
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dusk and Summer - Dashboard Confessional
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

secondhand serenade songs turns to acoustic i love them :D esp. your call and awake it make me visualize things and dazzle to sleep :D wahhaa
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]My hero[/i] :arrow: Paramore :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:39

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy