• ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 1234566

songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

coldplay's the scientist!
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

sway by mymp :) =)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my hero-paramore
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]all secondhand serenade songs and the acoustic song ... wee, kidding, the guardian angel :lol:[/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hotel California[/b] (Acoustic Version) - Eagles :thumbsup:
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love -- my happy ending by avril lavigne!!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the kill by 30 seconds to mars =):thumbsup:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

between you me by ataris
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome To My Life[/b] by Simple Plan is awesome! And so is Paramore's [b]Pressure.[/b]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

half-life by Duncan Sheik
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

god there's just too many to name aghh :wasted: Anything indie, that i know of also. [b]lua [/b]- bright eyes [b]sing life away[/b] - rise against [b]layla[/b] - clapton [b]i will follow you into the dark[/b] - death cab for cutie [b]everlong[/b] - foo fighters I can't justify it by one genre.
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]time of your life by greenday[/b] :arrow: [b]Desert song by mcr[/b]
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Once Upon a Troubadour by Nightwish :o truly awesome=):thumbsup:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

your guardian angel - red jumpsuit apparatus:):thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will you ever learn - typecast(acoustic version)
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

October - Evanescence <3 <3 <3 <3 -Loved- :wow:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Vermillion (Acoustic Version) By Slipknot...My husband Joey Jordison "Slipknot's Drummer" isn't around but i still find that version cool =D[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I still have to say...... [b]Lake Of Fire[/b] by Nirvana [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iwdF_wY4mM[/youtube]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me it's the scientist by coldplay
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:17

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy