• ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 123456..6

songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

dhenzcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited by dhenzcy (2008-03-06 02:56:18)

blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

saosin - 7 years (acoustic versions) :lol:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

secondhand serenade ~ all of his songs :D especially : fall for you vulnerable half alive awake your call
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Unwell (acoustic version)-Matchbox 20 :thumbsup: nice song,i'd say..
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

acoustic version of face down by redjumpsuit apparatus
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Black Bird by the Beatles :wow: :penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]March On - Good Charlotte[/b]
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]the best acoustic song/s for me: :arrow: flyleaf's acoustic version of all around me :arrow: flyleaf's believe in dreams :arrow: secondhand serenade's your call[/color]
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]your guardian angel - rja (acoustic version)[/b] :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: letters to you - finch (acoustic version) so nice=)
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Wherever You Will Go - The Calling[/b] :O I love Alex voice here, so nice! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Your gurdian Angel - RJA[/b] :D
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thunder - boys like girls
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

only one - yellowcard. :)
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]rockstar - nickelback[/b][/align]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Your Song - Parokya Ni Edgar [i]"I'll Take One Step Away 'Cause I Find Myself Coming Back To You My One And Only One And Only You"[/i] Such A Nice Song!
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] tested and true:[/b] second hand serenade...=) :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it might be you - any acoustic cover.
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

greenday - time of your life :thumbsup:
HoT cUpCaKe
» n00b
1969-12-31

my happy ending -avril
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » songs that make you 'kilig' when somebody play it on guitar.. :D you can post all best acoustic songs that you know.. dont forget the artist if the song is not common.. thanks! :thumbsup:

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy