• ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 123456..6

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It has been understood that your lack of participation in our discussion is due to our foreign language and we feel bad about that. We really wish to start anew and speak in english only from now on. Not only that but we will try our best to make your foruming experience enjoyable at all times by following proper rules in foruming and making proper actions to any violators. I'm sorry if my english is not that good but i hope you guys understood what i'm trying to say. We want to see other countries to participate in posting too, so please forgive us for our mistakes. Here in this thread, we want to hear your voice. Please let us feel that we are not dominating too much here in ftalk. Love you all! Thanks and Godbless.. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

:arrow: Mods, kindly make this a sticked thread mode. Thanks for that lucknskill.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Done. Already Sticked sis. Oh, yea. Thanks Kuya Bob.:)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for the notice sir [b]lucknskill[/b] =) not all forumers are filipino (mostly) sometime I felt disappointed when someone post in their own language in some thread :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I always writting in English....sorry if my English not good as you... I'm Malaysian....we are neighbouring country...so we should respect other people =) =) =)
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from now on, english will be my medium for posting, it will make every non-filipino WELCOME and we could understand everyone! sorry for the improper usage of filipino language in other threads... :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think this is 99% asian forum! other forum outside asia had consideration on this kind of cases! you can speak your own language but its not abuse as well. despite they're amaze in such different kinds of languages. they sometimes used tranlator in-order to understand what we or they wrote. how sweet they are isnt it and as well its learning^^
UNDYING
» n00b
1969-12-31

i suggest that if anyone here. wants to use their own country language. (but not advisable) put atleast a (table box) quote] or a spoiler] so other people would just ignore it if they don't understand. but that's just a suggestion. i dont really bother myself on other people's work. let's all get along here ^^ and about [quote]people that are not participating/ maybe some users are new on how to use forum sites ^^ that seems natural. take your time people. post if you want to post! this is a free world! but follow the rules~~ ( awwww, its not free anymore ='P )[/quote]

Last edited by UNDYING (2007-04-28 03:22:24)

<cHiN>
» n00b
1969-12-31

i understand...... no one is perfect! me myself can't even check my grammar using english even my language is english..... thanks for your concern too! :D roses for you guyszzz.... :rose: :rose: :rose: luv yah! take care always
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Great! :D Thanks for understanding guys. Let's all get along now.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well its nice to compare culture from the forums and definitely yes it is mandatory to follow the rules(defensive mechanism) and indeed that's the major concern in this forum so again no doubt about that...
Spiderman
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D :D Never mind wherever we come from,We must follow the rules... :eh: :eh: :eh: For those who break the rules must be punished... :evil: :evil: :evil: :eh: :eh: :eh:
Lei Mhiyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think you're right.. thats so good.. keep up the good work always remember nobody is perfect!! much love for all of you! Lei!
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm... I agree... Of course.... We mus hear what they want to say......... Lucknskill... Whew.... You`re great... Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) :thumbsup:
steBenzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

amPf. . . coMpuLsive noSe bLeeDing>.<
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^LOL.. [quote]3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] Please follow the rules. :)
bon-dhan
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea,.. this is international forum n we must using international language well,... i'm indonesian n my english so bad >.< so, I keep learning from my fault n be better next time :)
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry guz.. truly sorry.. im used to writing in filipino thats y... frm now on... i wont post in tagalog unless im in the philippine regional section thing.. :)... sorry agen guyz... :) :) peace! :thumbsup: =) =)
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sycholee]:ninja:[/quote] Pls.. Stop spamming! --------------------------------- 4. [b]No spamming[/b] and flamming in any form.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ritche792000@yahoo.com]:paranoid: :retard: :retard: :idea: :wasted: hernel :) :) =) ;) ;) ;) :ninja:[/quote] Spam detected again.. :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Spams deleted! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy