• ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 1..123456

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

[quote=angelikagirl]hello po pano ba mag register tapos mag make ng layout..gusto ko talaga kac mag register e.. sino may alam dito???:question:[/quote] I suggest for you to read and UNDERSTAND the forum rules, and explore the boards. @T: I just want to translate what I have quoted for the benefit of the Non-Filipino forumers. here it goes: - [b][i]Hello, how can I register and then to make a layout... I really want to register... Anyone knows here?[/i] [/b]:D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-29 03:55:33)

weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

hm... what is this topic refers? :paranoid: i dont get it... can someone explain... eheheh :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=weleh]hm... what is this topic refers? i dont get it... can someone explain... eheheh[/quote] Huh? I dont what your trying to say either!? -- Well, I think you mean: what is this topic refering to? ..Hmm, about that, yes, I think its to apologize to foreign forumers due to some people breaking the rules about not speaking in English? I dunno?? :lol:

Last edited by floid0523 (2009-01-05 16:30:12)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=angelikagirl]hello po pano ba mag register tapos mag make ng layout..gusto ko talaga kac mag register e.. sino may alam dito???:question:[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]U'r lost, dis is Chit-Chat section, anyway post ur queries at Friendster Help, speak English next tym. :) [/b][/font]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

There is a lot of mods......
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometyms there are filipino who are not good in English speaking and if you're not good in english just dont lose your gut, post it and we will understand you!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy