• ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 123456..6

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

[b]this is cool guys~! i also want to extend my sorry for the non filipino forumers coz many of us filipinos here still don't speak the language.. anywayz.... let's be settle down and let's enjoy posting!!!![/b] =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

hahaha... what if i will post in Malaysian forum section? Am i going to be welcome?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha... what if i will post in Malaysian forum section? Am i going to be welcome?[/quote] yeah...ur very2 wlcome there man.. Selamat DAtang..it means welcome...hehe,...
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D How If I want to post in Friendstertalk Phillipinnes Area?? :rolleyes: :P Is it okay?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew.. :D :D How If I want to post in Friendstertalk Phillipinnes Area?? :rolleyes: :P Is it okay?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D[/quote] hahaha.. that's alright. if u can understand what they are talking about :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew.. :D :D How If I want to post in Friendstertalk Phillipinnes Area?? :rolleyes: :P Is it okay?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D[/quote] I will translate it if you want :eh:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me ,, I'm a Canadian,, just lost in here but its fun though
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

very nice..
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

You should start a new subject. Im bored. entertain me.
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol..this is quite interesting for me... :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahahas.. i agree with u all. much of the momber who posting in non regional forum is filipino.. but, some people is non filipino =) i from indonesia,, and now i will try to post in all forum!! :D :D i want to try, but my english ssooooo bad. haahahas
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there!
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all non-Filipino forumers.. Hope you enjoy Ftalk Forums...
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah rules are meant to be followed not to be break haha..geez
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow this is gud actually since i started being active i havent talked to non-filipino members yet :crybaby: and i wud really love to be friends with all u guys so yeah :thumbsup:
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

sir lucknskill is right,let's make this site a better place for all members with different languages and from different races and places. ;)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew.. Never mind wherever we come from,We must follow the rules... For those who break the rules must be punished... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- They Shouldn't be punished appreciate, teach and learn is the best key notce: they are all trying there best in speaking english, he must help them this is still a part of the friendster community right,,, so my suggestion is those foulmouthed behemoth should be punished right :thumbsup:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

punishment is a harsh word. it is not a crime that you have committed. better speak in the language you know and be understood rather than showcase a carabao english which will be misunderstood. Afterall, we are interested in the solution to our problem and not how to say it. damn those hypocrites.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhap..dis is is great umm well i apologize personally coz i sometimes speak in my own language which is tagalog hummm well okei from now on i'll use english as my medium in speaking hir but,ummm sori if my english is bad :ninja:
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello to all non-filipino forumers...^__________^ hope we can be friends....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy