• ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 1234566

I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

[b]yup, i agree all forumers must speak in english so that non-filipino members would also be able to participate!!.. :cool: :penguin: hello non-filipino forumers!?..haha!.. :D [/b]

Last edited by shizzle_819 (2007-10-13 01:45:53)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

[b]Its okei guys... =) [/b]
xsimon30
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to talk to other, i dont know ho w to use chat?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm u can talk to us in the chatbox @ xsimon30
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]wow this is gud actually since i started being active i havent talked to non-filipino members yet :crybaby: and i wud really love to be friends with all u guys so yeah :thumbsup:[/quote] talk to me...i think we'v talked before this at the forum..hehe.. :D friend??
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=k8][quote=alliana01]wow this is gud actually since i started being active i havent talked to non-filipino members yet :crybaby: and i wud really love to be friends with all u guys so yeah :thumbsup:[/quote] talk to me...i think we'v talked before this at the forum..hehe.. :D friend??[/quote] hehe sori sis, ive posted that like ages ago i think b4 i spoke to u. and yeah we're friends, and i wud like u to know me much more. and ofcourse i want to know u much more as well :P you're a really nice person and that was shown not just to me but also to every1. :wow: and i wanna call u [b]sistah[/b] :D
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hehe..u already call me sistah... :P yeah..i want to know you more..how r u doing?fine there?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ I'm good here.. hehe.. Thank you for caring.. :lol:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^haha..im also good here.. :lol:
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HI! @THIS IS OFF TOPIC WHY AM I BANNED IN CHAT HERE? I think I was just asking for some help, because I posted a topic on how to disable the MARITAL status in friendster. And it is possible, right?.. And I try to ask the people who is online on the chatroom.... SO, WHY AM I BANNED? CAN ANYONE TELL ME? AND HOW CAN I GET IT BACK? Sorry for yelling, I just want answers.... Thank you...
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you mean you hv been banned in chatbox? :paranoid: better go to help section..try ask them why you been banned to chat there..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well i can also speak in filipino.... even though i'm a thai.... (ithink i'm d first thai here... lol) i've been staying in a philippines school for 9 years thankz anyway bro bro
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]well i can also speak in filipino.... even though i'm a thai.... (ithink i'm d first thai here... lol) i've been staying in a philippines school for 9 years thankz anyway bro bro[/quote] ruk tur?? :D :P
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deal!!! I"m half mexican and half filipino but i"m american now!!
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm.....non-filipino forumers should understand this...and others will not take this seriously so this is a really a problem if it get worst so we must stop speak in filipino but only english! :)
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yupz...deal...coz i'm indonesian and i don't understand filipino languange =)
theblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

weew..deal..coz i don't speak tagalog =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. for me. im fine. as long the thread and posts are in english. so i can understand. ;)
rennypink
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree..coz i don't understand tagalog languange =)
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yey..thank you for that.. now, non-filipino forumers could understand what are we, filipinos talkin about..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I, lucknskill, a moderator, wish to apologize in behalf of my other fellow Filipino forumers for posting non-international topics and non-english discussion on some threads here in friendster talk. It

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy