• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 123455

here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

jopet_Q
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

those keys will just open a selection window asking which program currently running you want to end. no hotkey configurations were added in the script... for fx users, they can just use CTRL+W to close the window...
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

wow diz iz cool!!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like it...hehehe now the right clickers can play with the snake...hehehe =D
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WoooWw...great tutor... n the preview is awesome... :wow:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jopet_Q]those keys will just open a selection window asking which program currently running you want to end. no hotkey configurations were added in the script... for fx users, they can just use CTRL+W to close the window...[/quote] Oh yeah I remember. I thought you said press them twice. Hahaha.. I didn't read again the word "simultaneously" LOL.
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If u want to use this effect without hunging the right-clickers' browser u can change :arrow: [quote]clickSnake()[/quote] with a redirection (this is what jopet said) [quote]top.location.href="http://profiles.friendster.com/rdvg3283"[/quote] but u can also try changing [b]clickSnake()[/b] with an alert message.... :arrow: [quote]alert(" -=RDVG=- ")[/quote] it's much better than to redirect ur viewer ryt?.... =) here's the preview..... wait till my profile fully loads and try to right click in my profile.... :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/rdvg3283

Last edited by rdvg3283 (2008-03-12 04:41:26)

eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow nice!!! =) I've Tried it :exclaim: But when i wait it 2 stop ican still click the "View Page Source" in FF by waiting and through the help of "stopping script' of FF but it's nice =D
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code, u rock!!
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for this dude... awesome-.
uingtiris
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i love this script..... its make me so happy n always laugh when im right click
raizuirann
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just want to ask how can i use this trick w/ the question OK CANCEL cause in what i have done once you right click the trick immediately starts w/o questions haha... whats the complete code w/ the question?
jopet_Q
» n00b
1969-12-31

^go to the first post, I already added the OK/CANCEL function
fachid
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift:
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... cool trick...
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill try this later.. btw, kip on sharing.,. thanks!
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing, gonna try this one. =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ught... thank you so much bro.. i love it... :wow::wow:
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool trick thanks :D
KuliPabriKrupuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick .. i like it :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 17 queries - 0.511 second ]
Privacy Policy