• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 112345

here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

jicko
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

nize onE po!!!1ang galing galing
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

that's cool!
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

keep it up!=)=)
jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

..bwahahahaahahaha,, i stop it by left-clicking on the window,,it just minimize after i left-click and when i click it to maximize it returns in normal..whahakokok,, BTW,,nice code buddy,, :thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woot i tried it..and lol!!!it was amazing hahahaha...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Please observe double posting and spamming.avoid using any language aside from english..:thumbsup: >>Obey the rules here guys..please..
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha nice tutorial thanks :thumbsup:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok... thanks for sharing your idea..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Do You Have The Full permission of Angel De Ville?.. If Yes .. Thanks Foe sharing
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceee........=| i like it.... :D
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiihiihihiihhiihhi :eh::eh::eh: goood jooob :thumbsup:
erich_ritZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing!! it really makes=D fun for those who will try to right CLICK i'll try this one..... even it makes my browser hung..... weeeeeee..................................:D:eh: i LOVE it!!! tnx! T.Y. ! =)
chinen_fan23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello!!!!can i ask u somethin???wat is that js extension???i don't have any idea of that!!!i'm just a newby here!!sori for causing u trouble but can u pls help me??!!if ever=)
arbee11
» n00b
1969-12-31

right click shaking code
Iloveyouforever14344!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where can I put that code in my profile?? (media box, css or what??)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chinen_fan23]hello!!!!can i ask u somethin???wat is that js extension???i don't have any idea of that!!!i'm just a newby here!!sori for causing u trouble but can u pls help me??!!if ever=)[/quote] js extension is a file where all your js codes are on it.. [quote=Iloveyouforever14344!]Where can I put that code in my profile?? (media box, css or what??)[/quote] just paste that on your external js
Iloveyouforever14344!
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats an external js?? sorry I'm just a newbie here.. =(
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing! =)
ken04che
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code . :thumbsup:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow nice code! I'm using it... Hehe!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy