• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 12345

here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Chezter18
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

wow nice.... :thumbsup:
nnej15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

WoW! i enjoyed the snake! thanks for sharing the code.. it's an awesome trick btw.. :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow! That was cool! Thanks.
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

//haha!!=) want to try dis one.. im exited.. tnx fo sharing!!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is this compatible to all browsers? especially the right click with confirmation? =|
a7xboy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey thank's for the script
malingSIA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha...i like it...very nice...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ynna14
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer wil i paste d code?=|
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im getting interested with angell's codes haha.. anyways thanks for this one.. :lol: :thumbsup:
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahahha cool.!
shanecute79
» n00b
1969-12-31

is the javascript file and css file is same?
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool! :cool:
franciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)hi 2 ol. . enge nMN fs nIO. . ui anu b ung ibg svHn nung js file??
ree54
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice scripts!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: work @ my profile.
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool, nice code =)
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.,cool code., tnx 4 sharing., ^_^
Em0kId101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pressing CTRL ALT DELETE Won't Restart Your Computer, The Windows Task Manager Will Just Look Up... (SORRY IF WRONG ENGLISH!! WAHAHHA!!!)
lorraine kate
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this the js code? http://h1.ripway.com/jea05ram/jean.js......... wil i combine ur code in my js?????? plz help! i want to learned
myhums
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to post it???=|=|=|
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

what's what is written in the description heheh... the loop in the code makes the browser hung... it's a funny code at first try, but a ryt-clicker would have second thoughts of doing it again if they experience what you have experienced...lolz if you don't want to hung the right-clicker's browser...just replace this part :wallbash: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy