• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 12345..5

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying lotta stuff specially the sisig and cheap food, tasty as well. :lol: My fave is going to the Pancitan near scared heard and buying 8 dishes of pancit habhab and 10pcs siomai in a different store just a head. Do not worry, I won't go fat because before I eat, I have to wake at least 3 KM before I get there. =D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-13 21:21:54)

Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Foodtrip?? all my friends and me will buy a food after a school time and we will cook and eat...
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

food trip? Like yeah!, every subject of everyday. I'm graduating from HS though, i'll miss those moments of bloating myself and my seatmates. You're thinking wrong if you think I'm fat. Over my dead sexy body. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chezter18]Foodtrip?? all my friends and me will buy a food after a school time and we will cook and eat...[/quote] hehe I too cook in our house :lol: but my friends will pay for the ingredients, hehe we have the same trip. :lol: :thumbsup:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=Chezter18]Foodtrip?? all my friends and me will buy a food after a school time and we will cook and eat...[/quote] hehe I too cook in our house :lol: but my friends will pay for the ingredients, hehe we have the same trip. :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] wow. you guys know how to cook :thumbsup: ... i don't :thumbsdown:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha... it's my hobby~ the last restaurant i found is Moco Loco,a hawaiian restaurant.. it's so rare to find any hawaiian restaurants here... good food,good price...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=Ephemeral][quote=Chezter18]Foodtrip?? all my friends and me will buy a food after a school time and we will cook and eat...[/quote] hehe I too cook in our house :lol: but my friends will pay for the ingredients, hehe we have the same trip. :lol: :thumbsup:[/quote] wow. you guys know how to cook :thumbsup: ... i don't :thumbsdown:[/quote] It's easy to cook hehe... I am not saying that I am an expert but, I know some baking and proper cooking ideas. :penguin:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love cooking but can you sometimes feel that if there is too much food around, you don't feel eating anymore?.. I always do felt it until now at my age! hehe..=)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ foodtrip.. yay,, i do remember at my college days.. our 'kada trip.. [i]"tomaan"[/i](drinking session)LOL our favorite food is [b]pancit canton[/b] & chippy.. plus our main drink [b]gin-tubig[/b] ahaha.. those were the good times..

Last edited by bembi (2008-03-14 17:28:56)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

food trip is cool after school is our food trip
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i always go for food trip everyday.. best foods are fruits, chichas . esp. ripe mangos
kimyeo7
» n00b
1969-12-31

after class we( me and my friends) always go for food trip... its fun... =)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

food trip? i also do that after classes with my classmates! i always eat siomai w/ a lot of red pepper! hahahah! i really miss those times...awww!

Last edited by stabbedheart (2008-05-12 09:34:55)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Me and my classmates would go to one of the following places to eat after school: McDonald's Chowking Mini Stop Dr. Pearl KFC It rocks when your school is next to fast food resto's.[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yeah. It's one of my hobbies.. But I'm still skinny even I eat && eat.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do foodtrip at mall's foodcourt my favorites are siomai &&the shrimps :D:thumbsup:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] after our class,,my classmate and I....went in mcdo just having foodtrip!..:lol:[b][/b]
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

food trip! food is my weakness! wahhhah! i even drive 2hrs just to buy green mangoes coz its hard to find here
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i LOVE eating.. everything that is yummy.. even fishballs just anything haha even in our class room me and my classmates love to eat especially when our prof. is busy writing something haha
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love food trip! i'll eat anything delicious and the good thing is no matter how many i eat foods i'll never get fat^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy