• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 1..12345

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

i love foodtrippin' w/ my bf...we always cook lucky me lomi & then we put veggies, fishballs & porkchops for the toppings..We call it " A Very Special Lomi!" :D
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

i like siomai & sago't gulaman whenever i want to food trip :eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

food trip... well, if i get a little hungry @ my school before lunch, i just go by our cafeteria and buy some food =] if that counts as a food trip.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Food trip?? we go to mcdo(8 of us) we buy 2(each) of mcdo's fries(go large) with burger+mc float. ask for a handfull of ketchup's and mix em all together. hehehehe ^relived the memories on my high school years.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when we have school during weekdays, almost half of our class go to a catering and kitchenette where we eat lunch! mostly, filipino foods are served and after that, we take cool shakes to keep us awake in the heat of the sun!!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Food trip? Yeah! Whenever I go for my vacation in the Philippines, I make sure that me and my wife will jog to the market (about 2 kms from my place) at about 5:30 am, just to "catch" the newly cooked "gotong Batangas". It's like a beef "nilaga", although instead of beef, the contents are the innards (intestines, heart, kidney, etc.) of a cow. :D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-15 03:57:30)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

food trip eh? we[my friends] love eating at mcdo.. we order number 7 go big time(burger mcdo, large coke, large fries) and then.. when we have alot of money.. we buy 2 orders each of chicken fillet the value meal.. my brother and I always eat siomai and sogo't gulaman in out place.. we love eating siomai.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like food tripping. :thumbsup: [/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my keyboard and mouse has been mulfunctioned, and i dont know how to use it, wahaha :D just out of topic, well i love food triping, it enhances my sense of taste and force me to try new food ideas and delicasies :P wahaha
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah,, i love food tripping :) i would go to sm just to eat jjampong hahaha ..then resto hopping is my next move :P

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-15 04:33:11)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weh. i love foodtripping especially with my classmates during our free time :penguin::penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yea love love too.. esp . [i]sulit[/i] foods :wow:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah..alm0st everyday.. rain o shine^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy