• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 12345

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

=)=)=) olda tym :D:D that's why i turned so fat hahaha :P:P:P eating is life! :smoke::smoke::smoke:
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

foodtrip is my fav go to some cafe or restaurant to eat.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥♥ wow,. foodtrip is a relative term on my persona.. hahah, i love sweets actually.. and also spicy foods.. seems to be ironic.. haha i love having d very famous halo-halo either in chowking or just even on sidewalks. Both will do. hahah.. Sometimes wen im alone, i make my very own version of halo-halo. But then it quite hurts coz i dunno how to "kudkod" d ice. :lol: lolz, i dunno d appropriate english term for dat kudkod.. nvm.. hehe ciao.. :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes... cause i most eat with my family!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*i love food trip.. *me and my friends go to burger stop *[b]ANGEL'S BURGER[/b] and buy foot long.. in a past few years.. they foot long only 25pesos.. and when the day has past..it went higher.. now their footlong cost.. P31.25 its too expensive.. argh.. *amf may butal pa kainis* :mad:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Food trip? yeah! i love to eat! i always eat during classes or if im bored.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hell yeah!! :D eating is my hobby.. =D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i really dont eat alot but i looove to cook.. haha lol[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

go to bandung!! and in here u can found a lot of food so lets partyyy hahhhaaa
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always go for food trip everysunday.. favorite foods are fruits, vegetables, etc :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just yesterday i bought lots of biscuits.. lol diff flavor.. i ate them all.. and now when i think of it.. i wanna blow it all out.. haha
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:evil: w00t !! after a spliff food trip is a must... MUNCHIESS:evil:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My equation for this one: Money + Empty Stomach = FOOD TRIP! :lol: Can't stop eating when I have money on my pocket..=)
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like foodtrips hehe I usually go with my friends and my bro We like comparing different foods from different countries Like philippines siopao and chinnese siopao. They're not the same at all but both taste perfect. :D
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

OOHH... FOOD.. ONE OF THE GREATEST PLEASURES IN LIFE.. YEP.. ALOT.. IM WORRIED BOUT GETTIN FAT THOUGH... LIKE RESTO HOPPING Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we do with my friends.. lalong lalo na pag pay day.. =)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

foodtrip!! love 'em ^^ use to go on them all the time when i was still from baguio, hopefully the people i've met here have the same appetite! hahahaha ^^ i miss those! ;]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah...foodtrip w/ my family and friends... love eating...:] I think Foodtrip is everybody's hobby already...:]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Money + Empty Stomach = FOOD TRIP! :lol:[/quote] yeah good formula haaha food trip is my pleasure
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love to food trip on some resto especially when you have plenty of money nyehaha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy