• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 112345

Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

yes! i love food trip! with my two sistah! menggay and lhilet! :D Eating halo0halo, fish ball and kikiam, sushi, siomai, barbeque etc... :D
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

eating is fun :lol: i love fud3ps too.. XDD ;) i preferably like eating sweet and spicy stuffs.. XD

Last edited by aleister013 (2008-07-01 08:29:05)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. Every night. ^^
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Food Tripping... yeah... mostly during midnight, heheh=D=D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

food trip!!^^ i reli lyk food trip..=) after our classes we go to malls & buy wat we lyk until our tummies got full..hihihihi dat's y i've gained weight diz yr..^^
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha. we dooooo ALOOOTTTT especially english class. lmao XD. even at school, at the canteen. or after exams, we go to resto's or ministop. XD.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. whenever my friends and i want some bonding time. this is what we do. then we'll watch dvds afterwards. =)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. we always have it^^ yeah .. taz kwen2han lng^^ lakas 3p ..
minnieeatszombies
» n00b
1969-12-31

Food trips are the bomb. :D Siomai, ice cream, chippy, fishball, tempura... yummm..
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me and my friends loved d word ''food3p'' we usually eat pizza (yellowcab) or junk foods ( mr. chips)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ bonding time with my friends is foodtrip.. we always do this every now and then.. hays...:)
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we do food trip every weekends with my friends.. i just remember during my college years where we used to do it after classes and duty hours with my classmates and groupmates, as if there's no crisis.. i just miss them soo much!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, sometimes Bf's family & I always travel atleast 1 1/2 or 2hrs to get to this real awesome smorgasbord :drool:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. I do love food trip with my family,bf and friends We usually do dis. I love eating! I love eating pizza,fries,chips esp. chocolates!:D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we usually eat pancitcanton.. =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. food trip... i once got up at 9:00p.m and got the urge to eat chinese food :paranoid: and then got some.. :eh: does that count? hehe
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do usually fud3p wid maii family . On d weekend :D , to japaniz or sundaniz restaurant! :lol:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

errrr... first everybody must have their baon.. den we will go in a field.. and der..we will eat together^^
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me and my cyber-twin always having a food trip even thou its expensive or not :lol:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do that together with my friends ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys ever food trip? =D I do hehe.... I am from Lucena. Me and my brother travel for two hours just to buy Buko pies at San Pablo, We also go to Lucban and hang out on the church side buying

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:40

[ 12 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy