• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 12344

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Tazmaine
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them at the same time. the number just represents which li tag you want to alter. you can try adding this to your css but not sure if it'll work. using this kind of expression might make your profile freeze #navigation {text:expression(document.getElementsByTagName('li')[5].innerHTML="what u want here")} short explanation: <li> hello </li> <li> hi </li> <li> howdy </li> <li> wassup </li> document.getElementsByTagName('li')[0].innerHTML="what u want here" getElementsByTagName('li') gets all the tags <li> shown above. the [ 0] represents the 1st occurence of <li> which is 'hello' if you change [ 0 ] to [ 1 ] it will target 'hi', [ 2 ] for 'howdy', [ 3 ] for wassup just count on which [#] your last log in occured.. CREDIT this code to Archer..
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

^Nice work mate! Thanks for sharing!
fussy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Thanks for the code it worked on my profile... I just changed the [12] into a [9] and now my age is gone bwahaha! [img]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/4489/fghn2.gif[/img]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow nice wahaha =D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ thnks for sharing this trick. keep it up bro.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhmmm....nice one :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is cool =) Thanks for sharing :D
jijie_chin
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to paste it leh? it say not in css...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jijie_chin]where to paste it leh? it say not in css...[/quote] At the reviews.. u'll paste it where u compiled ur js scripts
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice nice nice :rose:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ yeah... archer is genius hehe
shootingstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

It won't work on mine!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=shootingstar]It won't work on mine![/quote] wew...sorry for late reply..haha...it works actually :P
jham
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about changing the member since,for example i would like to change "member since: jan,2007" to "member since: since birth"...how to do that =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@jham proceed here >>> [url]http://theftalk.com/t4956-Customized-Field-Names-%5BCSS-Profiles%5D.html[/url]
bangsat
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys. so this is the only line you add to your js ? document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' that's it ? then it works ?
arnee_ilo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant make it work without freezing my profile!!! help! i wanna hide the last log in part of my profile. i dont have a js extension. i dont even know what it is. im a doctor for god's sake!!! pls help.. thanks
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try js extension =)
- xhArLeqUiN -
» n00b
1969-12-31

eiii .. where do i put thOse coDes ?.. newbie iiirrr :crybaby: [b]tNx [/b]
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is JS.. o u might try thiz also.. :thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t4956-Customized-Field-Names-%5BCSS-Profiles%5D.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:36

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy