• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 1234

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Remarks: :thumbsup: (Good)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

[quote=color_blind][quote=switpotato]this isnt applicable now.. [b]better use ferruzz tricks[/b]... just leave the innerhtml blank if u wish to diplay none[/quote] am switpotato, where can i find feruzz tricks, i want to hide my last login...thanks! :)[/quote] <">if not working properly just comment in this thread cheers ;)
bRandyTS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=color_blind][quote=switpotato]this isnt applicable now.. [b]better use ferruzz tricks[/b]... just leave the innerhtml blank if u wish to diplay none[/quote] am switpotato, where can i find feruzz tricks, i want to hide my last login...thanks! :)[/quote] <">if not working properly just comment in this thread cheers ;)[/quote] many thanks bro! it is working! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by color_blind (2008-04-30 11:43:05)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool nice [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
danica77
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. very cool:thumbsup:
aldueza
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello feruzz i want to hide my last log in too... where can i paste this?? into my css? or i need first to upload from js file? and paste to where?

Last edited by aldueza (2008-05-27 18:39:22)

koibito05
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( i cant understand anything.....:crybaby: newbhie here... what is js account?... pls help me...plss... i want to hide my last log in.. thanks in advance....
koibito05
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmmm.... can anyone tell me wat is js?... and please help me to learn something...:crybaby:
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!
mighty_glenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice job! :thumbsup:
almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Code...:thumbsup::thumbsup: Keep up the gud work
learnerME
» n00b
1969-12-31

whaahahhaha kindly i'm kinda dumb... so what to code to use and what are the step???? please i need your help.... o well thnx in advcance i'll be w8ting for your replies thnx again......:paranoid::(
PEACE1500m
» n00b
1969-12-31

Helo.............=)
lachenal13
» n00b
1969-12-31

pLz heLp me, im a newbie,.. -i d0nt kn0w whAt i that "js" stuff, and where can i find that in my friendster??...
Mul
» n00b
1969-12-31

feruzz, how can i hide my >> member since?? is it possible?? it will be so cool if its possible
salvadorkrisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano ulet?..heheh..d gumana eh..
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes me too! mr. feruzz do you also have new code for hiding member since... because it keeps my fs older hehehehe.
yeahyet
» n00b
1969-12-31

how does this thing works?? kinda new here :cry: i may need some help.. pretty please??=)
princezz18
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have no idea!!! di ko talaga alam eh... plsss help me!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy