• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 1234

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

stela
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

What is js script?
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

tnx 4 sharing!!! :thumbsup:
lcl192
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hay!!! wer do i put thiz code??? Is it da CSS or da media???
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just put it on ur .js file. =| here's how :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t2044-save-.js%28JavaScript%29-extension-customize-your-profile..html

Last edited by dale (2007-08-15 06:49:05)

frans212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them at the same time. the number just represents which li tag you want to alter. you can try adding this to your css but not sure if it'll work. using this kind of expression might make your profile freeze #navigation {text:expression(document.getElementsByTagName('li')[5].innerHTML="what u want here")} short explanation: <li> hello </li> <li> hi </li> <li> howdy </li> <li> wassup </li> document.getElementsByTagName('li')[0].innerHTML="what u want here" getElementsByTagName('li') gets all the tags <li> shown above. the [ 0] represents the 1st occurence of <li> which is 'hello' if you change [ 0 ] to [ 1 ] it will target 'hi', [ 2 ] for 'howdy', [ 3 ] for wassup just count on which [#] your last log in occured.. CREDIT this code to Archer..[/quote] nice posting broo =) keep up the good attitude :D :D :D go ...........go..............go.......... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code... =D
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hmm.. mas maganda kung i replace?[/b]
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this code still working?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Nice sis![/b]
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

o`` thx for sharing^^ :thumbsup:
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: tnx!!!!!
purplevixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

am i the only one who didnt got this code to work?
dounnaberu
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) is there a way to hide the age??? tnx
gianroe
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaah ,,,, i wanna hide my last log in.. plzz help me .

Last edited by gianroe (2008-03-26 06:10:39)

defcon666
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cant get it to work. I did all right. did friendster change the tag?
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=fussy]Thanks for the code it worked on my profile... I just changed the [12] into a [9] and now my age is gone bwahaha! [url]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/4489/fghn2.gif[/url][/quote] it doesn't work for me... :( the age is still there and the last login..(for me its [7]) is also still there... i didn't get the counting... how come the age, become [9]? where will the counting of <li> will start? is Male/Female = [8]? that makes... 17(Age) = [9]? please elaborate...thanks!
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gooD!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this isnt applicable now.. [b]better use ferruzz tricks[/b]... just leave the innerhtml blank if u wish to diplay none
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one!thanks 4 sharing!
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]this isnt applicable now.. [b]better use ferruzz tricks[/b]... just leave the innerhtml blank if u wish to diplay none[/quote] am switpotato, where can i find feruzz tricks, i want to hide my last login...thanks! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy