• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 11234

if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] excuse me , how to have extrnal js codes ? :retard: i'm so noooooooob :retard: :crybaby: [/b][/align][/color]
khemikhal899198
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

help!! how will I unhide my last login?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if you already have an external js file, add this to it: document.getElementsByTagName('li')[12].style.display='none' EXPLANATION: li(list) is the html tag that contains the text. you can use them

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 13 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy