• ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 123456..6

Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

well. thanks agen. =|
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

[quote=bubwit][quote=gRyZtEiNe]that's cool but sorry, i didn't seem to understand that well...where can you find that "beckett" template style? i can't seem to find it...[/quote] go to ur Friendster BLOG( if u created one), click on BLOGS, click on Edit Configuration , then click on DESIGN ,then finally u'll find a grey box inside it there is: layout,content,order..etc.. Find & Click on Style u will find the different styles of the templates..BECKETT is the first one there! :D[/quote] thanks! for the info...
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WOw GaWa naRin aKo BLOG!! Sa BLoG SpOT na LnG!!oR di KaYa Sa isaNg AcCouNT ko!! tHX 4 ThaT!! =D :thumbsup:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks ulit!! :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ur welcome. :D By the way, I realized that i had some slight mistakes on those codes that I had posted on my first post. Ill have them fixed within this week, Im still busy doing something else. And also, for those who used my tweaked codes, I thank you for appreciating my hard work. But then I noticed quite a lot of members who used my tweaked codes but removed the credits on top. Well, I dont think I can do anything about that anyway. But at least, Ill appreciate it more if you had not removed the credits. Oh well..
lislo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Ur welcome. :D By the way, I realized that i had some slight mistakes on those codes that I had posted on my first post. Ill have them fixed within this week, Im still busy doing something else. And also, for those who used my tweaked codes, I thank you for appreciating my hard work. But then I noticed quite a lot of members who used my tweaked codes but removed the credits on top. Well, I dont think I can do anything about that anyway. But at least, Ill appreciate it more if you had not removed the credits. Oh well..[/quote] Hi there! I used your codes but how do I resize the top banner with my catch phrase because the height is big? I tried to reduce the height but no effect at all. It's still the same. Any help?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hi. Uhm, can you give me a link to your page so I could have an idea of what you are trying to point out?
lislo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lislo][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Ur welcome. :D By the way, I realized that i had some slight mistakes on those codes that I had posted on my first post. Ill have them fixed within this week, Im still busy doing something else. And also, for those who used my tweaked codes, I thank you for appreciating my hard work. But then I noticed quite a lot of members who used my tweaked codes but removed the credits on top. Well, I dont think I can do anything about that anyway. But at least, Ill appreciate it more if you had not removed the credits. Oh well..[/quote] Hi there! I used your codes but how do I resize the top banner with my catch phrase because the height is big? I tried to reduce the height but no effect at all. It's still the same. Any help?[/quote] My friendster page is http://www.friendster.com/lislow2007. Just view my blog page there. Your help will be much appreciated.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Uhm, are you sure that's ur profile url? Its invalid. =| edited: Sorry my bad. The link is working. I didnt notice that the dot was included with the link. lolz. :D

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-06-24 12:45:10)

ralene3
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... i'm trying to make my blog interesting
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No probs. =| Its nice to know that there are still people who are interested on pimping their blogs.
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..tenks dude..good job :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lislo][quote=lislo][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Ur welcome. :D By the way, I realized that i had some slight mistakes on those codes that I had posted on my first post. Ill have them fixed within this week, Im still busy doing something else. And also, for those who used my tweaked codes, I thank you for appreciating my hard work. But then I noticed quite a lot of members who used my tweaked codes but removed the credits on top. Well, I dont think I can do anything about that anyway. But at least, Ill appreciate it more if you had not removed the credits. Oh well..[/quote] Hi there! I used your codes but how do I resize the top banner with my catch phrase because the height is big? I tried to reduce the height but no effect at all. It's still the same. Any help?[/quote] My friendster page is http://www.friendster.com/lislow2007. Just view my blog page there. Your help will be much appreciated.[/quote] ahmn.. lislo, i thnk the recomndd hyt and width of the banner is ncluded n the code given by forsaknkid.. :)
jun_fans...
» n00b
1969-12-31

almost understandable...kewl!!!!
lunaticjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

this maybe off topic but since it's about blog so i'll go for it. lol. what's the code for merlin in blog and where will i put it? i found different codes here in friendstertalk for that and i dont know where to put those. thanks
gen07
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! real helpful! :D
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

wOw!!! thanks for this one! learned a lot from it... good job! :thumbsup:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..a really good explanation..thanks for sharing :D :thumbsup:
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin'
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tutorial!! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy