• ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1123456

Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Etheral
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

thanks for this one. [i]So taga cebu diay ka?[/i]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

^ Your welcome. And yeah, Im from Cebu. =|
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial tnx, 4 the tutorial :eh: :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eh:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:wallbash: :wallbash: its allright to use html code for the blog ????? ^_^ =) =) =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sakeral]plsss help me can i use html code for blog??????[/quote] wer do u wanna use html...? i min as post entry..? or as layout..?
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as layout........- :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^avoid double posting next tym... regrding ur question... i used tags in my present blog layout now.. but only for the banner... =)
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhh i seee ok thnx thnx thnx
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow...thanks 4 sharing :thumbsup: ...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey, thanks for this tutorial... Making blog layouts seem easier than the profile ones..hai..
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
tellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. elluh.. how do i upload at freewebs? coz, i have an account there.. but i can't find my way around:crybaby: hope yah can help me.. puh-liz??:)
gelatin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]this is exactly what I need[/b] [b]thanks a lot[/b] :thumbsup:
tellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do you put pictures in your [i][u][b]BLOG POSTS[/b][/u][/i]? i mean putting music, icons, etc in your posts? not in the blog itself,?? ive tried the typelist thingy.. and it worked. but i wanna put small pictures in my posts.. how do i do that? thank you...

Last edited by tellie (2008-03-28 23:29:34)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tellie]how do you put pictures in your [i][u][b]BLOG POSTS[/b][/u][/i]? i mean putting music, icons, etc in your posts? not in the blog itself,?? ive tried the typelist thingy.. and it worked. but i wanna put small pictures in my posts.. how do i do that? thank you...[/quote] proceed here... post no. 9.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t12912-post-photo-slides-friendster-blogs%3F%3F%3F.html[/url]
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut bro.. btw.. where is the Blog description/catchphrase box??????
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) thanks kua forsaken--- now i kno hoe to make layouts for blog
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx!:thumbsup:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]@yhen21 posting in one word is considered as a spam =) we must folloe rules ir :thumbsup: @topic weeee. . . really helpful xpecially on newbies :thumbsup:[/align][/color]
khayson06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hayz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy