• ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1..123456

Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

znelc27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

waahhh.. i've been looking for this one.. thnx! it wud help me a lot
lourdmarcus
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

thnkx po!!!=)
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]dont spam hir! read the rules tnx =)[/align][/color]
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thankz for the info!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Finally!! I got rid of the ads! Thanks for the code! God bless and more power!=)=)=)
00kuting00
» n00b
1969-12-31

You're AWESOME!!! THANKS SOO MUCH!!:rose::rose::rose:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

keren abiez man..... thx ya!! =):thumbsup:
seirajahnez
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHnx! i undersTand iT cLearLy.. a weLL explained tut0riaL! thnx a L0t..ü :thumbsup:
mini_niny
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks it helps me a lot
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! thnx for this dude!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

That's what I call a real tutorial!!!:thumbsup:
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd give it a try and itz great.. tnKz a loT 4 'd heLp.. :D
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can u pls tell me the size of every picture that i must put on? because the size is didn't match..
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for this tut! It really helped. =) But, one question, the CSS file that I downloaded and pasted in notepad, should I upload it to a hosting site, then get the Direct Link and paste it with the code you provided for Advanced Users? I'm using ripway, is that OK?
elmerobiso
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool Nice:wallbash::wow::question:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! thanks a lot for sharing!
charmgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

I still Don'T get It!!!=(=(:disgust::crybaby::crybaby:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx for this.. i never knew that you can also customize the blog.. now, i will customize my blog... muahahahaha... i'll customize it after i make one.. hehe
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ! thanks ♥◘ its so cool
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice:thumbsup: thanks 4 this tutorial..i will try this later...thanks 4 sharing...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy