• ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1234566

Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

acel_lanzs
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

nice tutorial....ill check on it... tnx :thumbsup:
`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

[b]gosh! tnx so much for this guide! :thumbsup: gonna tell first my friend.. :D [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorials [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/ththfoyourinfo.gif[/img]
MyMaria
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#6600cc]I just would like to thank all the wonderful people at this forum, especially FoRsAkEnKiD for the wonderful tutorial and insights regarding Friendster blogs... Keep it uP! [img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/1172/a4nvictory.gif[/img][/color]
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

rocking awesome, dude =) i have no idea if i did it correctly though. lol. hoping you could view my blog page and examine? thanks :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the.rollingstones.]rocking awesome, dude =) i have no idea if i did it correctly though. lol. hoping you could view my blog page and examine? thanks :)[/quote] Did it already. I think you did good, but I know you can do better. Keep that up. =|
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Did it already. I think you did good, but I know you can do better. Keep that up. =|[/quote] sure i'll defenitely try. and thanks a whole lot also :D
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa! nice! kip up the gud work! nyaha! =)
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! tnx for this tutorial!! i love it!
DaCoLoRpEaCh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice... :thumbsup: :penguin:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DaCoLoRpEaCh]Nice... :thumbsup: :penguin:[/quote] Please post in more than 3 words next time. Anyway.. thanks for the appreciation. =|
ryoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw, that was pretty cool.. it worked, too, heheh.. but i'm still new to this code things, hihi.. the images i posted were a bit weird, hahahah.. :D
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir forsakenkid if i use a hosting site and paste all the codes there, i wil include also the <style><\style> or not? btw nice tut tnx alot.... =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ison: You wont have to include the <style> tags for that. =|
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx sir....its realy a good help tnx alot.... =)
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks u very very much i realy feel exited by your post thanks u :thumbsup: :cool:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You're welcome [b]ison[/b] and [b]QisasHi[/b]. =|
color00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! tried it!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Certainly, the default templates of the Friendster Blogs layouts are becoming really boring. We see the same layout/style on everyone's blogs that the blog itself seems not so interesting at all. So,

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy