• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 123456..6

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Black Rose Dying
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

I don't like those bands anymore, coz of their new albums, and changes they made specially going so mainstream. But because old albums of The Used is much heavier than MCR, I'd pick The Used. Anyways, The Used really know how to use their instruments.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

my chemical romance!! :thumbsup:
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

mcr for me
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]MCR 4 me[/b]
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the used. :) 'let me be the one who calls you baby all the time' ---smother me {the used}
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the used .. bert so cool :cool:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The Used[/b]! :eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd215/FullMoon1991/thhinatabyakugan.gif[/img][b][i] BOTH Bert McCracken (idk if the last name's spelling is correct) & Gerard Way are bestfriends btw. The Used> Taste of Ink All that Ive got Blue And Yellow Take It Away The Bird And The Worm MCR> Helena Ghost of You Give 'Em Hell Kid Im Not Okay Its Not a Fashion Statement Its a Deathwish Famous Last Words Drowning Lessons This Is How I Disappear The Sharpest Lives Dead! Demolition Lovers Welcome To The Black Parade To The End The End Thank You For The Venom Ugh Ugh etc etc But still maybe, MCR is For MEE[/b][/i]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]My Chemical Romace Rocks!! :lol:[/b][/color]
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

i pick both.... both of them are good
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my chemical romance is the best.... =D
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: [b]The Used[/b] and [b]Bless The Fall[/b] :) :thumbsup:
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

the used...!!! hehehe... maybe because gerard is very sensitive.... :D :D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the used :D i dont know why , but for me the used is better than MCR *sorry for MCR fans*
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48][url]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd215/FullMoon1991/thhinatabyakugan.gif[/url][b][i] BOTH Bert McCracken (idk if the last name's spelling is correct) & Gerard Way are bestfriends btw. The Used> Taste of Ink All that Ive got Blue And Yellow Take It Away The Bird And The Worm MCR> Helena Ghost of You Give 'Em Hell Kid Im Not Okay Its Not a Fashion Statement Its a Deathwish Famous Last Words Drowning Lessons This Is How I Disappear The Sharpest Lives Dead! Demolition Lovers Welcome To The Black Parade To The End The End Thank You For The Venom Ugh Ugh etc etc But still maybe, MCR is For MEE[/b][/i][/quote] ^yea... they were best friends before.. but now, i dont think soo.. check these links: http://theused.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x http://theused.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6061026634/m/4061013464 on topikk: mcr is just famous.. but the used is far better.. =):thumbsup: just my opinion. :P

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-04-24 14:32:17)

regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

the used so cool
juppunfreaks4nw
» n00b
1969-12-31

always :thumbsup: [b]MCR[/b] =) =)
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]M[/b]y [b]C[/b]hemical [b]R[/b]omance for me:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.both.haha
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]oh..yeah!!! the used!!!^^[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:54

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy