• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 123456..6

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =) still my fave bands =) their songs kicks ass (Blue & Yellow, Buried Myself Alive) =) best band ever =) The Used rules =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-10 00:02:53)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

i Love [b]MCR[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

[b]the used[/b] =D:thumbsup:
adamin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they are best 4eva....
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]MCR[/b]'s the best for me! =)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]i hope u made this a poll... that wud make this a lil simpler :P[/i] [b]M[/b]y [b]C[/b]hemical [b]R[/b]omance :thumbsup: =)
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah! they rock my woRld!
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The USed
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCR still rocks!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: cant beat. :D
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll go for [b]the used[/b] :D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MCR for me! :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]The Used[/b] definitely... simple acts in gigs, no costumes, lyrics.... great band! :D :exclaim: only in my opinion ;)
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luv's MCR :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]THE USED! [/b] [b] Blue and Yellow kicks Ass! :lol:[/b]
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]The Used[/b] i like `i caught fire..
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]The Used[/b]
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] MCR!![/b] =)
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Used :arrow:Buried Myself Alive and Blue and Yellow, It kick my ass off:wallbash: MCR also rocks but I am tired of their songs. Bert McCracken Rocks!:)
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]The used[/i]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the used! i love their song = all that ive got. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:01

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy