• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 1123456

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

here, ,watch this,, sing together.. haha [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7eliOabU3I&autoplay=1[/youtube][/spoiler] see whos much better.. for me,, ahmm,, ill go for MCR., coz i havent heard a sopng of the used b4.. just only now, my friend shared to me her fave song, entitled as [b]smother me[/b] .. its awesome, and i like it, now, im lookin forward to the other song of the used.. but ill go for MCR. even though i like the band the used now. =) coz MCR album black parade,, all of their song our great.. really,, but if ull ask me, MCR or TBS??.. :lol: MCR ur fired.. :thumbsdown: ill go for my band Taking Back Sunday. :lol:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

[i]MCR![/i]
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the used is the best.... :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all hail to [b]the used[/b] =D
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Used :thumbsup: :thumbsup: _____________________________________ [img]http://zodiark.fileave.com/skinlessmini.gif[/img]
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]THE usEd[/b] - i LovE ALL THAT i've GOT anD tastE of iNK
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^[b]THe Used[/b] love their songs.. blue and yellow.. all that ive got
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hansz]I've heard that they(Gerard and Bert) had a fight because of drugs and because of Under Pressure. Is that the real reason?[/quote] yeah thats one of the reason why they broke up =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-10 03:54:47)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) THE USED is the best :thumbsup:
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i luv [b]the used[/b]:thumbsup: =)
sluurpblupblup
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:wow:[b]the used[/b] they better than mcr=D
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]MCR[/b] :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go for MCR!., hehe., never hear about tha band.. USED?!. hehe... don't know anything about them!
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MyChemicalRomance
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love the used! smother me is my fave song.,xDDD
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~the used :thumbsup: ~ ~MCr :thumbsdown: ~
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~the used :thumbsup: ~ ~MCr :thumbsdown: ~ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar162685-3.gif[/img][/url]
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: MCR is great but i switched to [b]The Used [/b]now,.!!
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Like [b]MCR[/b]... :eh::thumbsup:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

MCR bcuz i don't know --> the used :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy