• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 1234566

we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

mcr is cool
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

[b]MCR.[/b] [i]Their[/i][b] MUSIC + STYLE[/b] [i]is[/i] [b]BEYOND[/b] [i]to other[/i] [b]BANDS.[/b]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]BOTH! [/b] =D All that ive got Helena
eVAn_dhEm
» n00b
1969-12-31

i Luv..THE USED>>.ALSO..MCR..hehehhee
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MCR is he best!!!
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jazheL's Agony]^yea... they were best friends before.. but now, i dont think soo.. check these links: http://theused.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x http://theused.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/ … 4061013464 on topikk: mcr is just famous.. but the used is far better.. just my opinion.[/quote] Oh yeah, I agree with you! I've heard that they(Gerard and Bert) had a fight because of drugs and because of Under Pressure. Is that the real reason?
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCR's the best!!!:thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

definitely the used =D

Last edited by .L. (2008-05-22 12:24:46)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer for mcr hehehehe i really like them and their songs.. totally rocks!!!
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dfntly [b]the used[/b]!!!
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]mcr!:D[/i][/align]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

the used...slightly on mcr =)
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Used! :eh:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course the only and only hall famer.... =) MCR :D
mirmo_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

the used. even though their songs are nonsense.
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

BOTH but i like [b]MCR[/b] best.. :D
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hansz]I've heard that they(Gerard and Bert) had a fight because of drugs and because of Under Pressure. Is that the real reason?[/quote] Really? Oh man! I thought they are still friends, I love Under Pressure! For me, it's the MCR
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCR is the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =D =D :eh: :eh:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me , I love MCR . That is my first favorite rock band. :D
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance mikey way and geraed way ROCKS!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that these two bands are best friend but broke up bacause of misunderstanding :wallbash: but im definitely luv [b]THE USED[/b] :wow: i've been listening to this band for almost 8 years =)

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:16

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy