• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

pending: rish_22 sprongky.. :) =)
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

can i have a fansign.? haha .. lolers..
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cn anyone gve me a fansign?? tnx
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice fan signs.=) can i have one? XD
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh can I have one too? LOL! [spoiler]Omg! Haven't you guys learned something before? Please ask your friends what FanSign really means. This is really frustrating, why you guys are asking people to make you fansigns? Fansigns are voluntarily given to someone which you won't expect them to give you back anything in return. You may give them fansigns if you want to but you are not obliged or required. This is not a trading process or barter. Do not lose the essence of giving/receiving fansigns. This topic is locked for [i]null[/i] days.[/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-10 23:25:52)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@nelou... sis.. hir's ur fansign... waxexe..[/b][/color] http://i31.tinypic.com/n6b62r.png
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^Thanks sis =]] Yea.. it's open again.. [/b] This fansign is for sis [b]Cheuw.[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/nelou/z-3.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ weee.. its finally Re opened :D here are the persons that I really look up to: [s] im ur Fan![/s] Mod Eejhay [url]http://i27.tinypic.com/2qta15e.jpg[/url] Mod Ice [url]http://i26.tinypic.com/jqottt.jpg[/url] i hope u dont mind what i put on it:D Mod/Sis Tinay [url]http://i31.tinypic.com/mb4h8z.jpg[/url] ILY sissy :kiss: hope u like it guys.=) more power! OT: BTW. i have some gifts to the other moderator in graphic section here's the link =[url]http://theftalk.com/t22897-p48-%28%AF%60%B7._.%B7%5B-%A5oUr-gRa%DEhi%A2-Gi%83t%A7-%5D%B7._.%B7%B4%AF%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-11 00:18:48)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

imso happy its open again.. thanks sir eejhay.. sorry for my mistakes.. :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm so happy too that it's open again.. hmm,,.. can anyone give me a fansign.. and i'll give you too.. tnx..
butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. angeli718.. can u give me a fansign.. and everyone u too.. tnx.. i'll give you too..
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi der.. its been so long.. i miss this.. hekhek.. carla tnx for the fansign,,, i hit u back promise.. what do u want me to put?? give me somr fansign plz... tnx... to those who ask 4 fansign that until now don't hit me back.. well.. nevermind.. godbless.. want some fansign?? pm.. and wat do u want me to put on it.. tnx.. godbless.. angeli just w8 for your fansign... i'll just post it ok.. godbless.. fansign pls.. tnx...
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Ow!! plz.. avoid triple posting here.. Btw,, nice thread bro eehjhay!! :thumbsup: i'll make fansign to all of you soon... ;)

Last edited by ayrish (2008-05-11 05:50:37)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay ayrish.. make me one,.. i'll make you one too..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ ahm .. guys i think you didn't read the post of eejhay .. I don't this thread to be locked again .. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Omg! Haven't you guys learned something before? Please ask your friends what FanSign really means. This is really frustrating, why you guys are asking people to make you fansigns? Fansigns are voluntarily given to someone which you won't expect them to give you back anything in return. You may give them fansigns if you want to but you are not obliged or required. This is not a trading process or barter. Do not lose the essence of giving/receiving fansigns. This topic is locked for null days.[/quote] [b]Guys , read the post of Mod Eehjhay [u]slowly[/u] and [u]carefully[/u] . You don't want this thread to be locked again for the 3rd time , do you ? =|[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woah? Are you guys really want to see how long is my temper or you want me to reveal my evil side?
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fansign for Kuya Eehjhay. :D [spoiler][img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z208/shinigami_deity/eehjhay1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by iShi (2008-05-11 08:45:08)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate ishi i think its edited am i right?
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah. ahm. i think it's invalid.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.732 second ]
Privacy Policy