• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote=As cicatrizes]*edited:may i add lord byrone here.:eh:[/quote] woot, :O thanks sis bel, for including me on the pending list. :eh:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-20 05:26:54)

myca.07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@-NiK thanxoo very much! i appreciate it sis! ill make u one too! =D =D :arrow:[b]Pending :arrow: -NiK- [/b]

Last edited by myca.07 (2008-10-20 08:32:21)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]Cuteukoi[/quote] :arrow: [b]wow!! tanxoo for that surprise gft!! really appreciate it! :D[/b] [quote=Infamous J]Wow. Thank you, my goddaughter. This was an unexpected surprise. Thank you, very much. I love them. I will add them to my Fs album.[/quote] weeee... coz ur mah tito jesse :D tanxoo and elcum! [b]PENDING:[/b] :arrow: [b]duch[/b] :arrow: [b]bob[/b] :arrow: [b]fadly[/b] :arrow: [b]ekzm[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]:arrow: kuya jesse[/quote] Whoa :O , thank you in advance, sis. :D [quote=ekzm]:arrow: infamous J :penguin:[/quote] Wow, I don't even know you. :O :lol: Thank you very much, sis. :D I love them, sis. I will add them to my photo album at Fs.
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks to those hu made fansigns for me.. ill make one for you soon!! ;) pending: :arrow: grace :arrow: arine :arrow: princess :arrow: rei R. :arrow: jmaex :) :arrow: ekzm :arrow: kath :arrow: duch :D ;)

Last edited by russell18 (2008-10-20 06:29:53)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz ekzm: weee thnx siz...for that fansign! i loev it!!!! thats really cute!! both of em! thnx much.. pending still them: ekzm jesse duch nanix metropolix skittles trixx honeybunch chariz twi/phia munchkin andrea raisin arine ;) who else?? :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-21 03:34:11)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]pending still them:[/quote] ....still waiting. :P :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

fansign for tita,ate ikay and sis ekzm [b]i've already given this fansign to tita via pm but i still want to post it here i love you tita very big[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/61/98/81458916/1_441484188l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]for ate ikay[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/61/98/81458916/1_757141037l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]for sis ekzm[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/61/98/81458916/1_988909183l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-10-20 22:44:53)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]who else??[/quote] me :D @topic: [i]pending[/i] =D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hihi. make some fansigns for me pls. and i'll make you one too.ü thanks! --- everyome is cool.ü :wow:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]thnk you in advnce sis i will also make a fansign for you[/quote] hey..^^ thank you for the fansign..^^ wow! your fast..^^ lol. :penguin: [quote=As cicatrizes]sankyu for the people who added me in their pending list.,il hit you back.,dont worry,just kinda busy now. heee~~ >_______________<[/quote] wow! hihi^^ yey! i am excited..^^ :P err.. thank me guys when im done with the fansign ok? =) hihi^^ [quote=infamous J]ekzm wrote: :arrow: infamous J :penguin: Wow, I don't even know you. :O :lol: Thank you very much, sis. :D I love them, sis. I will add them to my photo album at Fs.[/quote] ~pwahehe.. your welcome ^^ your my idol..^^ ahihi.. i like your answer in one of the forums..^^ mwah! :wow: [b] ate kristina[/b] ~your welcome..^^ ahihi^^ im happy that you like it..^^ pwahehe! you used it as you avatar.. :redface: [b]russell [/b] ~i can see my name on your list..^^ ahihi.. thanks! mwah! [b]cuteukoi [/b] ~ ahehe..^^ wow..^^ i am also included in your pending list..^^ naks! :D my pending? .. still them..^^ just wait..^^ :penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by ekzm (2008-10-21 02:17:21)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]kambal.anne[/b] ~ tnx for the fansign luvyu :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]hey..^^ thank you for the fansign..^^ wow! your fast..^^ lol[/quote] its bec. im not bc today sis
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fansign for [b]eney[/b] :D [spoiler][url]http://i33.tinypic.com/axg27t.jpg[/url] [url]http://i33.tinypic.com/2jaenpc.jpg[/url][/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]~ ahehe..^^ wow..^^ i am also included in your pending list..^^ naks![/quote] wahahaha =D yeah!! op corz i'l hit back... i got more pendings to go :rolleyes: pending: dondon duchesz ekzm bob fadly

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-21 10:36:00)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]i like your answer in one of the forums[/quote] Ohh? What answer is that? :lol: [b]@topic[/b] Just another thank you to all of you who have made fansigns for me and to those of you who have added me to your pending list. I really appreciate them. =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Here are for sis Bel and Sis Eney![/b] [b]Sis Bel:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/xxinpiecesxx97/172408.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Sis Eney:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/xxinpiecesxx97/172006.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Some are still pending, gotta go back a couple of pages to find out who.. I have the worst memory ever.[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-10-21 19:45:09)

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

who wants FANSiGNS.? let me give you one. i'm willing. even those whome i don't know much, i will give you. just say so. :D :penguin:
067aisah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:D I want some fansign also...[/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]who wants FANSiGNS.? let me give you one. i'm willing. even those whome i don't know much, i will give you. just say so. :D[/quote] me :D :D :D :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:17

[ 9 queries - 0.566 second ]
Privacy Policy